Valencia Covid Financial issues any potential bargains ?

I'm guessing most of Spurs are for sale if you call Levy - although don't expect any bargains but they must be fucked financially.

True, but they’ll be in an even worse state at the end of the coming season, I presume, as they seem incapable of strengthening enough to claim a CL spot. Plenty of fruit on the tree, but it’s just knowing when to pick the ripest.

Not sure if this should be in the Covid thread general football transfer or separate but worth a mention

So apparently the whole Val team are for sale bar Gaya.

Anyone we should look at other than Ferran not seen much of Gaya but he was supposed to be very good a few years ago still only 25 should we maybe get them to change their mind we need a left back

Guess it shows no point having a rich owner if he won’t carnt put money in even in these times wonder what the Spanish football bodies make of this given there support for FFP I know they don’t want anyone challenging Real and Barca but surely they do not want a team like Valencia in such a state

See the mail are still going for a much higher price than we paid for him,why do they only do that with us

I wouldn‘t mind Guedes tho. He is something we lack. Fast, direct, longshots all the way. In the right Team i could see him scoring 20 from the wings. Valencia’s best player imo. But already got Torres from them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.