Valentine's Day

If you had a table booked and a day planned out on Sunday for valentines then the fa changed our rearranged game against west spam for this Sunday 4pm who would of cancelled their plans, let’s see who’s the biggest blue now;)
Fortunately my lovely wife would spot it before and insist we planned the day around it.
You made me check and I see it's a week today. Ta.

I'll be working, The missus goes to work then when I'm home. So I'll be having a few beers watching Friday Night Football. That's my Valentine's night sorted. Peace and quiet watching the footy!

We have got a bottle of merlot a side dish of potatoes and chicken in red wine sauce and two lemon tarts for a tenner from Tesco. Only thing is that I ate the tarts last night and turned the box unpsidd down so I have to buy some more in today. Why not all just celebrate Valentines a day a few days after the event has taken place like monday the 17th because then all the flowers and chocolates will be on a massive mark down and the restaurants will be empty so have some great deals going. So it's downstairs for dancing and upstairs for thinking, and if we work together we survive!

Don't usually observe these sort of corporate holidays but this year will do a little something extra - replacing the first pendant I bought my wife she lost during a holiday 5 years ago, she loved it & talks about it every now & then

Small gesture (not a particularly expensive item but was hard to find due to no longer being in circulation from Tiffany's) with a nice gastronomique dinner in a nearby town

Key for me is not falling into routine & habits with your partner, to be spontaneous & surprise them from time to time - irrespective of the holiday or date

For the first time in 15 years I'll be single on Valentine's Day so I'm going to treat myself to a Chinese takeaway, a Terry's chocolate orange and watch the greatest TV comedy show in history
e2f09f71b8151614272bc6a882e3a87f.jpg

Miserable sods! Haha!
I’ve booked a surprise weekend in Prague. Bought her new clothes and packed them so she won’t have a scooby until we get to the airport on Thursday - she thinks we are going out for lunch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.