Valentine's Day

For the first time in 15 years I'll be single on Valentine's Day so I'm going to treat myself to a Chinese takeaway, a Terry's chocolate orange and watch the greatest TV comedy show in history
e2f09f71b8151614272bc6a882e3a87f.jpg

Deserves the dirty protest clip : )

If you had a table booked and a day planned out on Sunday for valentines then the fa changed our rearranged game against west spam for this Sunday 4pm who would of cancelled their plans, let’s see who’s the biggest blue now;)

I don't know about the biggest Blue but how about the biggest shit as I would not have booked a table in the first place, it's £30 per head at our local restaurant without it being valentines so sod that for a lark.

Glad someone else is in that predicament Nimrod wed anniversary 11th & my wife's birthday is also the 15th.8-)
Also my wife’s birthday, booking a restaurant or a weekend away and the price doubles feel like screaming at the twats ( it’s for her birthday not fucking Valentine’s Day) but don’t think that would alter the price.

Miserable sods! Haha!
I’ve booked a surprise weekend in Prague. Bought her new clothes and packed them so she won’t have a scooby until we get to the airport on Thursday - she thinks we are going out for lunch.

she’ll love it when you tell her you forgot to arrange care for the kids as you land...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.