Valentine's Day

Damn!!! is it that time of year again??...means I will have to get her a card, I will do it on thursday night when I put some diesel in the van(if they still sell them at morrisons garage), and they say romance is dead.By the way, the true meaning of valentines day is to send one to someone who doesnt know you like them,(could still be the missus), someone you pass every day or maybe work with, but admire from a distance like.All this necessity for presents/meals etc for the wife/partner is just designed to make you spend money/donate time you dont have to.Btw, if I dont post on here again,you know my wife has found out about the card I sent to the girl working at morrissons garage.

me and Mrs H went for a meal at an italian place at Hollingworth lake a couple of valentines ago, and a guy actually proposed to his girlfriend infront of the whole restaurant. he got the waiters involved in the big production too. What a prick, I thought that sort of stuff just happened in chick flicks. made my meal booking and bunch of flowers look proper bobbins. Not only that, but I proposed to Faye at our flat in town a few years ago before we went to the game, and we were 3-0 down at half time to Arsenal and boyata had been sent off. dampened our mood a little.

I never have and never will partake in this day.

It’s supposed to be a day for people to tell someone that you fancy/like/love, who doesn’t know it yet.

And don’t let anyone ever tell you any differently.

It’s become the most cringingly cheesy day where everyone thinks they are owed some sort of gratitude for being with their partner/spouse. People often getting moody if effort or not enough effort for their standards hasn’t been made.

Which is wrong!

Don’t fall for this card shop holiday. Show your partner you appreciate/love them on any other day of the year, just not 14th February!

This Friday me and the lads are coming round my flat for a few drinks and listen to some tunes. One is married and the other two are engaged to their girls, but none are doing owt for Valentine’s Day with their other halves.

Being boring again this year and doing the usual line of Charlie just above the crack of her arse. Sometimes I fell like I should make more of an effort and maybe make a line in the shape of a love heart but I’m really worried I’ll mess it up and spoil the evening.

Try something new by setting fire to her box and putting it out by beating it with an old, wet, dog blanket.

Try something new by setting fire to her box and putting it out by beating it with an old, wet, dog blanket.

That’s great! so you mean try to put a spark back into our relationship....

- you should have your own agony aunt thread on BM

Changed my mind about valentines day and just ordered a set of four Stabila spirit levels.
Will arrive on the big day.

I bought a spirit level in tool station, the cheapest one, from a dozy woman who clearly didn't know or care what she was doing. She came back to the counter with a full set of Stabila ones (that i now know was worth over £100), the set came with pencils and a key ring and everything. It was like Christmas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.