Valentine's Day

Face like a slapped arse and silent treatment all day because no card and gift, did say so beforehand. Money making scheme, and as one sided as Lee Mason reffing a city game.

Made worse just now when after being asked what I'd like for valentine's day, replied with peace and quiet.

No doubt I'll be heading out to the co-op shortly to buy a bottle of sparkling rose (which I don't like but she does) and some chocolates (which I'll get berated for harming her figure before they silently get eaten) and before you know it she'll have turned on some crap about two childhood friends who lost contact for decades before both going back to their backwater town and rekindling their romance, overcoming the ex back on the scene, and then happily ever after as they build a new house together and leave cute little notes all over the place.

By which time I'll be half asleep and probably heartless for not feeling the emotion the film conveyed.

I should probably rethink this relationship. Happy Valentine's Day Bluemoon!

Valentine's day is this week. I haven't had a proper valentine's day for 2 years now since I have been single all this time. I sometimes hate being lonely on this day. Anyone here have the same feeling?

Same for me mate.
I'm in my early 40s now and completely given up on dating I cant be bothered anymore.
Everyone says I'm a nice guy but im simply too nice.
Nice guys finish last.

Same for me mate.
I'm in my early 40s now and completely given up on dating I cant be bothered anymore.
Everyone says I'm a nice guy but im simply too nice.
Nice guys finish last.
Same for me. First time in 15 years I've been single on Valentine's Day. Really can't be arsed dating at the moment. Just on my way home. Chinese takeaway already ordered, going to pop in to Sainsbury's and get a couple of bottles of pale ale and then I'm having an Alan Partridge night. The ex Mrs has our son till Sunday night so almost a full weekend to myself

Same for me. First time in 15 years I've been single on Valentine's Day. Really can't be arsed dating at the moment. Just on my way home. Chinese takeaway already ordered, going to pop in to Sainsbury's and get a couple of bottles of pale ale and then I'm having an Alan Partridge night. The ex Mrs has our son till Sunday night so almost a full weekend to myself

I'm very independent and like doing stuff on my own.That said I leave a lonely life and I get very down.
Think my last 2 girlfriends have destroyed my confidence, I can get dates but I'm a nervous wreck.

I'm very independent and like doing stuff on my own.That said I leave a lonely life and I get very down.
Think my last 2 girlfriends have destroyed my confidence, I can get dates but I'm a nervous wreck.
I wouldn't even know where to start with the dating game now I've been out of it for so long!! I have plenty of friends and a 6 year old son to look after so I m not lonely however I do sometimes miss just sharing a bed with someone, even if it's just to cuddle

If you had a table booked and a day planned out on Sunday for valentines then the fa changed our rearranged game against west spam for this Sunday 4pm who would of cancelled their plans, let’s see who’s the biggest blue now;)

You mean like when we all went to Greece to watch City in Aris ?

That was Valentines day.

Mrs Biggie has forgiven me but has never forgotten it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.