Valentine's Day

I'm very independent and like doing stuff on my own.That said I leave a lonely life and I get very down.
Think my last 2 girlfriends have destroyed my confidence, I can get dates but I'm a nervous wreck.
I enjoy the solitude of being single. Make the most of the peace and quiet mate, never need to feel lonely or down, embrace it while you can.

Because when you do meet someone and she’s doing your fucking sweed in with her continual nagging and irrational mood swings, you’ll think back to this time as wasted when it should be blissful solitude!

I enjoy the solitude of being single. Make the most of the peace and quiet mate, never feel lonely, embrace it while you can.

Because when you do meet someone and she’s doing your fucking sweed in with her continual nagging and irrational mood swings, you’ll think back at this time as wasted when it should be blissful solitude!

Thanks, my anxiety is dreadful though.
I work in a small office and their always asking me about who my plus 1 is on works dos and stuff.
I never have anyone, its horrible and embarrassing for me.
They probably think in gay which I'm not but being single and having a big anxiety disorder is horrific.
Literally recently I've felt at times suicidal.

We got the morrisons deal for £15. Should have gone M&S though as it was very bland

The M&S deal was £20
One of the wines we picked was £12 on the shelves so the food, coquilles St Jacques, Rack of Lamb and Millionaires pudding was £8
I normally go to M&S as the food is fantastic. Guttted I didn’t. Morrisons was just convenient really as it’s on the street next to me. Food was rank

I work in a small office and their always asking me about who my plus 1 is on works dos and stuff.
They probably think in gay which I'm not but being single and having a big anxiety disorder is horrific.
That isnt good mate. Get some help, starting with a phone call to the GP ASAP

My Sister didn’t even bother giving me a +1 to her wedding. She said “well, there’s no point is there?”

I was thinking; “fucking hell, booster!” Haha

I used to suffer from depression and i do feel it come back in spells. But I’ve got this mindset now where I take the positives out of every situation that happens and keep myself busy (even if it’s just housework). Don’t let anything drag you down mate.

Indomitable spirit!

[sorry to go off topic for the thread]

My Sister didn’t even bother giving me a +1 to her wedding. She said “well, there’s no point is there?”

I was thinking; “fucking hell, booster!” Haha

I used to suffer from depression and i do feel it come back in spells. But I’ve got this mindset now where I take the positives out of every situation that happens and keep myself busy (even if it’s just housework). Don’t let anything drag you down mate.

Indomitable spirit!

[sorry to go off topic for the thread]

Thanks perception is everything though I always worry about what people think of me.

Thanks perception is everything though I always worry about what people think of me.
I used to be like that. It’s quite a natural worry to have and many people have it. As I’ve grown older I’ve stopped caring about what people think. The most important thing is what you think and feel.

Do you exercise and eat well?

[should we take this to the “Life” thread, mods?]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.