Value gold season tickets back on sale at £299 pro/rata

There are quite a few available online but I can't work out which stand they're in!

It's very confusing but you just pick a seat and they allocate your actual seat later - unless you call and maybe they can help???

I got one and was about to join the waiting list - very happy !!!!

i just bought one of these on wednesday i go with my mum and step dad and dont mind sitting on my own but will be looking to upgrade next year and get 3 sat together

I tried to book up one online but it did not give the stand details when you went to select the seat. I then phoned supporter services who advised me the value gold ticket is not a seat that I could select and it can be allocated anywhere in the stadium by the club. They did advise however that I would get the same seat for every match. The seat is likely to be in the 3rd tier of one of the stands near the top rows. When I queried getting it pro rata they advised this would not happen and that people today who had purchased pro rata had actually bought Gold season tickets for the South Stand third tier which they had released some more tickets for. I hope I have a decent seat as I have now given up a good place on the waiting list to take this ticket however given the price for individual tickets its a bit of a no brainer. For any matches I cant make they advised I can sell on the MCFC ticket exchange. I paid £299 less (£100 for waiting list already paid and £35 that I had already paid for a Cityzens card) so cost me £164 today.

All makes sense now. Wherever they seat you, can't complain at equivalent of £17 per game!

I tried to book up one online but it did not give the stand details when you went to select the seat. I then phoned supporter services who advised me the value gold ticket is not a seat that I could select and it can be allocated anywhere in the stadium by the club. They did advise however that I would get the same seat for every match. The seat is likely to be in the 3rd tier of one of the stands near the top rows. When I queried getting it pro rata they advised this would not happen and that people today who had purchased pro rata had actually bought Gold season tickets for the South Stand third tier which they had released some more tickets for. I hope I have a decent seat as I have now given up a good place on the waiting list to take this ticket however given the price for individual tickets its a bit of a no brainer. For any matches I cant make they advised I can sell on the MCFC ticket exchange. I paid £299 less (£100 for waiting list already paid and £35 that I had already paid for a Cityzens card) so cost me £164 today.

You seem like a glass half full sort of guy. For the life of me I cannot think why you would be worried about losing a good place on a waiting list when you have secured a season ticket for peanuts. I would be over the moon right now.

You seem like a glass half full sort of guy. For the life of me I cannot think why you would be worried about losing a good place on a waiting list when you have secured a season ticket for peanuts. I would be over the moon right now.
Not only that but as a seasoncard holder he has now jumped the waiting list and will be given options to move before the waiting list can buy next year

just bought 2 and the guy says as they were bought together they should be at least very close together

Does anyone know how many of these Value Gold were available?
How many Season Card Holders are we likely to have after this little "Sale"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.