Value gold season tickets back on sale at £299 pro/rata

Thing is though - isn't £299 what every fan should really be paying to watch football ?
The wealth of our club and the topflight in general should mean that season tickets are cheap for every fan.
Arsenal fans paying £1000 for a years football should be protesting about it.

Wonder if the more £299 tickets we sell the more empty seats for the minor games?

Pissing down and freezing with a £50 ticket you'd turn up but value holders from miles away may think fuck it for some games.
What you say does sum up my situation
I had a cracking seat, row H, east stand lower tier, £725
However, a change of jobs meant, I'd be able to get to 9 of 19 games with little chance of reselling or loaning. I reluctantly cancelled but when I saw this offer, despite the seat, in my opinion, not being as good as previous, this price/seat gamble makes much sense.
Apologies in advance for any non attendance but the world is no longer a 9-5, 5 days a week but my ability to choose how, when to attend should be my choice
Happy as much as relieved to have not had to give up a season ticket, guilty and confused that those on the waiting list weren't given first refusal but this does suit me......

I live 55 miles away but unless there's a bloody good reason I'll be at every game.
Very excited about my season card because I couldn't afford £46 pound each match and my wife would have left me for spending that kind of cash !!!

great shout matey

you have to turn up for the games and the way we are playing you could be only 1 game away from something big like a record score a wonder goal or a bit of magic

Well I had a season ticket from 1987 until 2010 and didn't miss a home league game. Then the prices started rising and my personal circumstance's changed and I could no longer really afford to go. Then as has already been mentioned individual match ticket costs went through the roof. However this has allowed me the opportunity to start attending again and after making my purchase last night and spreading the cost I can say I have (or will have soon) a Manchester City season card again. Delighted isn't the word.

Well I had a season ticket from 1987 until 2010 and didn't miss a home league game. Then the prices started rising and my personal circumstance's changed and I could no longer really afford to go. Then as has already been mentioned individual match ticket costs went through the roof. However this has allowed me the opportunity to start attending again and after making my purchase last night and spreading the cost I can say I have (or will have soon) a Manchester City season card again. Delighted isn't the word.

once a blue always a blue and I hope they welcome you back with open arms

great shout matey

you have to turn up for the games and the way we are playing you could be only 1 game away from something big like a record score a wonder goal or a bit of magic
Goals scored in the PL for the last 5 years 83, 102, 66, 93, 60. (spot the title winning ones, lol)

I fully expect us to beat the 102 figure from 2 seasons ago, why would you want to miss a single match if at all possible. It's going to be a glorious season and I believed that before the transfer window even opened.

So what you're saying is the year after you stopped going we started winning trophies?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.