Value gold season tickets back on sale at £299 pro/rata

Got a second email today, the "result" email. With a confirmed seat but still no instructions on how, where, when to collect the ticket
Must be collection but to know when to go to the ground to collect would be good.
Guess, I could ring the club, stating the obvious I know :)

Got a second email today, the "result" email. With a confirmed seat but still no instructions on how, where, when to collect the ticket
Must be collection but to know when to go to the ground to collect would be good.
let us know how you get on pal

Got an email from the club today confirming purchase, 8 days after I paid. East stand level 1, 105 near the half way line, happy with that. I did get through on the phone on Sun and was told paper ticket for West Ham and season card would then follow on in the post in time for following home game.

Got an email from the club today confirming purchase, 8 days after I paid. East stand level 1, 105 near the half way line, happy with that. I did get through on the phone on Sun and was told paper ticket for West Ham and season card would then follow on in the post in time for following home game.
That is one of the best blocks in the ground.

bought 2 and got this email for one of them .. still waiting on the other but no panic as I cannot make Saturday anyway
East Stand Level 3

Yeah also got this 2nd email today. Level 1 CB stand for me, 127 I think it is. Though for the next 2 games I'm in the third tier before moving down.

Got to the ground (very) early yesterday and asked about the situation at the ticket office. The SC wasn't ready to collect, but assured me it would be posted out despite this not being an option when buying, though WHU is likely to be a paper ticket. So it should be in my grubby mitts soon :)

anyone PM me a proper email addy for a manager at ticket office?
this Twitter thing is doing my napper in :-(

I'm in EL3 block 306. Looks fairly central, pleased with that.

I wanted to let someone else use it for the West Ham game, is that going to be okay if it's a paper ticket? I'm not around to collect it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.