Value Seasoncards

been waiting 2hrs 35, still waiting. Taking the pi$$

Can these not be done online? I am at work and this is such a faff
Just under 3 hours and I got through around 14:30ish. This is the longest wait I've ever had.

As a matter of interest, I have had these Value Gold for the past few years. You are allocated a seat randomly but this is your seat for the season, you find this out a few weeks after buying, keep checking your ticket portal and the seat will show up there (can't remember if City also email you). 19/20 I was in CB L3 towards back, season before that I was in ES 3rd row near scoreboard. Both decent seats sat near people who are also S/T holders.

Just under 5 hours in total on hold and finally got through and was able to purchase the Value Gold Seasoncard. Surely there must be a better way of doing this City?

Just under 5 hours in total on hold and finally got through and was able to purchase the Value Gold Seasoncard. Surely there must be a better way of doing this City?
Too many others ringing up trying to defer or having to renew over the phone because the software is shit. The value cards should have been sold after the renewal period.

over 5 hrs in total today trying to get threw. Still nothing. Kept getting call failed after 1 or 2 hrs. Scunnered

They could just do it as a ballot. Would be easy enough for them to do with limited numbers wanting to do it

After another long day on phone. Finally got threw after a 2 hr wait a voice appeared and a value season card bought. Still plenty left by all accounts. Feel gutted leaving my seat in SS2 but just can't afford it this year.At least I got a VSC to save me deferring. Good luck guys...that was one pain in ass

was going to defer my seasoncard but as value season tickets still available have renewed, just got off the phone just now if anyone is still wondering if they are available or not.

I know that “until all details have been finalised “ I have to wait for my new location - I’m just keen to find out as we kick in a couple of weeks..!
But surely if Home Tickets are now on General Sale my new Seat should be have been allotted already..
Has anyone else received word on their Value Seasoncard yet?
Has anyone heard anything about any Seasoncards yet??!!
(sorry- been out the loop)
Ta

I know that “until all details have been finalised “ I have to wait for my new location - I’m just keen to find out as we kick in a couple of weeks..!
But surely if Home Tickets are now on General Sale my new Seat should be have been allotted already..
Has anyone else received word on their Value Seasoncard yet?
Has anyone heard anything about any Seasoncards yet??!!
(sorry- been out the loop)
Ta
had my seat location for a few weeks now !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.