Value seats - where are they in the stadium?

The value seats are like sheep shit in a field - all over the place. They are the odd seats that fill in gaps!
That's true. Absolutely nothing to do with just being SS3..My mates had one for years and had some belting slots. CB L2 front row twice. East stand L2 right at the front.

Just don't tell the poor fucker next to you how much it cost you:)

That's true. Absolutely nothing to do with just being SS3..My mates had one for years and had some belting slots. CB L2 front row twice. East stand L2 right at the front.

Just don't tell the poor fucker next to you how much it cost you:)

It'll be something that never gets aired on the BBC - City season ticket on level 2 squishy seats for less than £300!!

I am in 315 upper and have paid £299 for the last two seasons... it's just gone up to £310 but I get to keep the seat as long as I want it... I am next to my Brother who has the same pricing for his...

I used to take Value Gold for as low as £175 but allocated after season tickets had been dished out... when the £299 SS3 tickets went on sale we changed to them as they are permanent.. Awesome view on the centreline but oxygen needed for after the 96 steps to your seat... (lift to Lv3 though)

I am in 315 upper and have paid £299 for the last two seasons... it's just gone up to £310 but I get to keep the seat as long as I want it... I am next to my Brother who has the same pricing for his...

I used to take Value Gold for as low as £175 but allocated after season tickets had been dished out... when the £299 SS3 tickets went on sale we changed to them as they are permanent.. Awesome view on the centreline but oxygen needed for after the 96 steps to your seat... (lift to Lv3 though)
Great stuff. For all some of us having a pop at the slight increase, me included, these Value golds are fantastic.

Do you still get the same number of points for game attendance? (10 points per home game etc)

Ill apply for one when they're open to cityzen members. Been a cityzen since before it was called cityzens so surely ill be eligible. Waiting for an email.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.