Vanarama National League

When you can watch City for 30 quid, £18 to watch Stockport is absolutely mental.

It's no wonder the lower league teams struggle to get crowds really.

Surely they'd pack the place and make a fortune if they charged a tenner and kids in free but kept a decent markup on food and drink.

when you consider that like that yes but i live In altrincham and its 17 quid . we can walk from my house have a pint a chat to the away fans in the pub near the ground get a chippy and go in . After we can go and have a few beers / food in alty and walk home. Often city are the early or late kick off so can watch that as well in the pub.

when alty in the conference north you can drink and watch the game ( looking for relegation again!)

getting to and from the etihad was just becoming more and more of a ball ache . Alty takes me back to old school football, they don’t dive about or try and cheat as much as the premier league and they still allow the odd sliding tackle.

it’s good fun

when you consider that like that yes but i live In altrincham and its 17 quid . we can walk from my house have a pint a chat to the away fans in the pub near the ground get a chippy and go in . After we can go and have a few beers / food in alty and walk home. Often city are the early or late kick off so can watch that as well in the pub.

when alty in the conference north you can drink and watch the game ( looking for relegation again!)

getting to and from the etihad was just becoming more and more of a ball ache . Alty takes me back to old school football, they don’t dive about or try and cheat as much as the premier league and they still allow the odd sliding tackle.

it’s good fun

Ah am not dissing non league. I’ve been to watch Maine Road FC and Wythenshawe Amateurs a few times and it’s a proper laugh.

Five quid, take your own cans to Maine Road and Wythenshawe have a miles better bar than the Etihad!

Last edited:
Stockport need 7 wins from their last 9 games to guarantee promotion back to League Two. And that's if Wrexham win every game between now and the end of the season. If Wrexham drop points at all, the number of wins County need comes down.

County go to Wrexham on May 7th. Should be tasty!
Hope they both come up. Stockport are my local team and I've been to 4/5 games this season. Wrexham are owned by Rob McElhenney who creates one of my favourite TV shows. Both clubs have been far too big to be down there for as long as they have been as well. County have been posting attendances larger than a few League One clubs ever since they fell out of the EFL in 2011. Been good to watch them both rise slowly this season.

County go to Wrexham on May 7th. Should be tasty!
They have them this weekend too in the cup semi final. I work with a lot of wrexham lads there's been a lot off trouble in the past and they think there will be this weekend too. They are all loving the Reynolds ride I've even found myself following there results and I'm half tempted pay the 10pound for the live stream on Saturday 12.30 kick off it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.