Vanarama National League

They have them this weekend too in the cup semi final. I work with a lot of wrexham lads there's been a lot off trouble in the past and they think there will be this weekend too. They are all loving the Reynolds ride I've even found myself following there results and I'm half tempted pay the 10pound for the live stream on Saturday 12.30 kick off it is.
I expect the early kick off will keep a lid on any mither on Saturday.

£22 to get in at my local non league football club Chesterfield

In fairness I took my two kids, aged just 2 & 3 and the other half to Stoke waterworld the other Monday. It was £107.50 for 2 toddlers, myself, the wife a locker and 2 sets of blow up armbands.
So £18 or £23 sounds fair value. Edgely Park has had far more recent investment than Stoke Waterworld in the last 20 years, but then so has Woolworths..

In fairness I took my two kids, aged just 2 & 3 and the other half to Stoke waterworld the other Monday. It was £107.50 for 2 toddlers, myself, the wife a locker and 2 sets of blow up armbands.
So £18 or £23 sounds fair value. Edgely Park has had far more recent investment than Stoke Waterworld in the last 20 years, but then so has Woolworths..
Oof that’s a lot of dollar. I’m fact that’s outrageous. They wonder why people can’t afford these type of places. It’s a different level but Centre Parcs is another one. Unreal prices when you are there and that’s not accounting for how much you have paid to get there in the first place. There is zero wonder people go abroad

Oof that’s a lot of dollar. I’m fact that’s outrageous. They wonder why people can’t afford these type of places. It’s a different level but Centre Parcs is another one. Unreal prices when you are there and that’s not accounting for how much you have paid to get there in the first place. There is zero wonder people go abroad

I honestly couldn’t believe it..

when you consider that like that yes but i live In altrincham and its 17 quid . we can walk from my house have a pint a chat to the away fans in the pub near the ground get a chippy and go in . After we can go and have a few beers / food in alty and walk home. Often city are the early or late kick off so can watch that as well in the pub.

when alty in the conference north you can drink and watch the game ( looking for relegation again!)

getting to and from the etihad was just becoming more and more of a ball ache . Alty takes me back to old school football, they don’t dive about or try and cheat as much as the premier league and they still allow the odd sliding tackle.

it’s good fun
I know what you mean.

I went to Kettering last night.

We have a new (old) manager and we won.

We deserved to win. And now we have a fighting chance of staying up!

Wow the prices for this final, £40 the cheapest, no concessions for over 65's. Incredible.

I watched Grimsby v Wrexham & Mcatees older brother will have plenty of teams after him.

Wow the prices for this final, £40 the cheapest, no concessions for over 65's. Incredible.
It was held out our ground in 2011 Wimbledon v Luton, bound to be 2/3rds empty so looked at going until I saw it was £32. The clubs just want to milk it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.