Vanarama National League

Some cracking attendances in the National league & real quality playing there, with so many players in leading academies they have to end somewhere.

always keep an eye out for Alty results (zigger zagger)

Conference is a tough league to get out of, especially as a lot of team are now pro.

If you drop down to Conference North/South you also have York City, Boston United, Darlington, Chester City, Hereford & Maidstone United
I’m happy to go & watch Darlo

I go and watch aldershot fairly frequently and the standard of the national league is so much better than what it was 5/10 years ago. Thanks to some wealthy clubs players who where previously playing in the football league drop down the divisions to get the better money and longer contracts thanks to the wage cap in the football league.

I honestly believe sides such as Wrexham, chesterfield, stockport, Dagenham, notts county in the national league have stronger squads than most league 2 sides. Shame aldershot are absolutely shit and are destined for conf south football next year

I honestly believe sides such as Wrexham, chesterfield, stockport, Dagenham, notts county in the national league have stronger sides than most league 2 sides.
I find that sort of remark very upsetting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.