Vandalism

Paladin

Talking of which, last night, some scrote burnt down our local bookswap, which my wife built two years ago, and has lovingly cared for ever since. Such a shame.

5d299918be160a3db1eef69a7cf581b1.jpg

c874acf28d3745b451f622b4e69a7ab9.jpg

Talking of which, last night, some scrote burnt down our local bookswap, which my wife built two years ago, and has lovingly cared for ever since. Such a shame.

There are some complete wankers in the world who are such shit people that all they can do is try and ruin everyone else's life.

Having said that, I'm not sure you can start a post with "Talking of which..." 10 years after the original conversation.

Ferrel and beyond redemption so prioritize we must with the building of more prisons to incarcerate these oddities from human-kind. Our UK is fast becoming the Wild West of the known world were lawlessness is a watchword and so circle them wagons we must by hunkering them on down and reclaiming back the lost streets. We need a Wyatt Earp typo and maybe Borris could be the sheriff we so desperately need ..London is like fecking Tombstone at the moment and the murder capital of the world and yet no one has the answer. Lock em all up and bollocks to rehabilitation and start by making the protection of our townsfolk a No's 1 priority.

Sure it wasn't Chelsea fans?
@aguero93:20 seems to have gone quiet; )

On a serious note, I find it upsetting that someone can get pleasure from seeing it on fire.

@Paladin your Mrs should start a go fund me page to build another. Needs CCTV installing to monitor the activities of the brain dead scrotes. I'll throw a few quid in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.