Vapers / smokers

vape3.gif

If you are vaping there won’t be any nicotine withdrawal cos you are still getting it aren’t you?

I am usually on it all day and having cigs as well. No cigs today and I’ve vaped in total for less than an hour. I am def getting withdrawals

Hope you succeed mate BUT....
IMO the only way to stop is just stop, cutting down doesn't work imo, I tried it many times.
In the end I just stopped, it was hard but I did it.
You have to summon the willpower and tell yourself you'll never smoke again.
I smoked for 25 years and stopped on my 40th birthday. Well, the day after.

In all fairness, I smoked for 20 years and then quit for a vape machine and did that for two years and quit it, it was the perfect foil not to crave fags after stopping, I just kept reducing the strength of the vape juice over the final 6 months until I was on the second weakest the next level was zero and then I packed it in.

I have never felt the pang for a fag once in all that time and I don't miss the vape in the slightest, happy as fuck tbh but the most crucial thing is YOU have to want to stop.

If you are vaping there won’t be any nicotine withdrawal cos you are still getting it aren’t you?

You can get nicotine free fluid as well. I think the idea is to generally reduce the amount of nicotine in the liquid until you are on nicotine free. Just the habit to break then rather than dealing with both the habit and nicotine withdrawal at the same time.

I never smoke proper cigs from a box, they’re too heavy for me. And it’s too easy to just grab one from a packet and stick it in your mouth. If you’re going to smoke, best to roll your own. You can roll them thin to limit your intake, and add those little filters. Also just the ritual of rolling it can be therapeutic.

Personally, I only smoke roll ups outside, when at pub etc. At home I always smoke joints. Like I’m doing now while typing this.

I never smoke proper cigs from a box, they’re too heavy for me. And it’s too easy to just grab one from a packet and stick it in your mouth. If you’re going to smoke, best to roll your own. You can roll them thin to limit your intake, and add those little filters. Also just the ritual of rolling it can be therapeutic.

Personally, I only smoke roll ups outside, when at pub etc. At home I always smoke joints. Like I’m doing now while typing this.
The main reason I went on them 20 yrs ago.

I know someone who thought that.

Now smokes roll ups every fifteen minutes.

I've managed 3 months no smoking now, seems to be going well but I know I have to try to not become complacent.

I've stopped a few times but never longer than a month or so, until now. The mental side of the withdrawal really got to me this last time and I don't want to do it again.

My opinion is that it takes 5 cigarettes/rollies for the taste to stop being awful and for smoking to even become enjoyable again. By that point you're hooked again.

I'll get through a 50 gram bag of amber leaf in 8/10 days. £14 for a duty free pouch. The financial cost is worth making the savings on but the cost to my health must be catastrophic. I am reasonably healthy but am under no illusions, I'm far more likely to get horrible illnesses in the next decad or two, been smoking 30 years. Much harder to quit than drugs or alcohol given you can still smoke pretty much anywhere you please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.