Vapers / smokers

About £2.00 a week for vaping plus the inhaler thing which cost me £12.00. I've had 3 over the past 2 years, so fuck all in the overall scheme of things. Compare that to £12.00 + for 20 fags, obviously double if you smoke 40 a day. I dont know how people can afford it.....£5k per annum plus......

been on the vape now for must be 5 years plus,so im 5 years older than i was when i smoked fags but feel so much better than i did then, used to get pains in my calfs when i went up the stairs which i put down to circulation and now nothing oh and the mrs seems much more happy in the bedroom ;-)

I've managed 3 months no smoking now, seems to be going well but I know I have to try to not become complacent.

I've stopped a few times but never longer than a month or so, until now. The mental side of the withdrawal really got to me this last time and I don't want to do it again.

My opinion is that it takes 5 cigarettes/rollies for the taste to stop being awful and for smoking to even become enjoyable again. By that point you're hooked again.

Keep going fella.

You are through the physical addiction by now, it’s just mental now.

start treating yourself or your partner with the money you’ve saved.

I'll get through a 50 gram bag of amber leaf in 8/10 days. £14 for a duty free pouch. The financial cost is worth making the savings on but the cost to my health must be catastrophic. I am reasonably healthy but am under no illusions, I'm far more likely to get horrible illnesses in the next decad or two, been smoking 30 years. Much harder to quit than drugs or alcohol given you can still smoke pretty much anywhere you please

I found giving up prescription opiates much, much harder than cigarettes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.