Vaping

oman0115

I started vaping to quit smoking, and tbf it's worked. But, I can't put the thing down! Anyone else find the addiction to their vape to be twice and intense than to cigarettes? I really want to scrap it, just worried it's going to be worse than quitting fags

I just quit smoking full stop. You’re right that when I see people who vape they can never put the thing down. I work with people who vape but then end up going for a fag anyway.

I started vaping to quit smoking, and tbf it's worked. But, I can't put the thing down! Anyone else find the addiction to their vape to be twice and intense than to cigarettes? I really want to scrap it, just worried it's going to be worse than quitting fags

I went on a vape 18 months ago and at first I was the same,constantly using it.
Ive had 1 cig in 18 months and then I was badgered into it by a pal.

Give the vape some time.
After a while the compulsion wore off for me.

I am still vaping,and now on a mixture of 12mg and 6mg oils.
Plan is to get this down to zero in the next 6 months.

Almost 4 years on it now mate,since I quit,but can't put it down neither,although I've dropped down in strength now,should be off it soon......honest

Every time I see someone vaping I feel a very intense drive to kick them all over the show.

If you’re a partaker, take it from me you look an absolute ****.

And why's that ? I must admit that a lot look fucking stupid blowing smoke like a chimney,that is crazy,but I treat mine as silly as it sounds like an inhaler,and it blows very little smoke out,its the nicotine that's needed unfortunately,smoking for 30 plus years is no wonder.

So while you'd be lining up to kick me all over I'd have stabbed you in the eye with my eleccy cig,and that would be that.....game over :)

And why's that ? I must admit that a lot look fucking stupid blowing smoke like a chimney,that is crazy,but I treat mine as silly as it sounds like an inhaler,and it blows very little smoke out,its the nicotine that's needed unfortunately,smoking for 30 plus years is no wonder.

So while you'd be lining up to kick me all over I'd have stabbed you in the eye with my eleccy cig,and that would be that.....game over :)

I was only messing re the kicking bit mate but it just looks such a twattish thing to be doing imo.

I have a full case of 16 boxes of 12 packs of 10ml 5% nicotine peach flavour liquids and my very last crate as they all sold like hot cakes. I will let this last crate of 192 go for an extremely nominal price of £20 to be paid to a charity of the purchasers own choosing.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.