Vaping

If it helps you to give up smoking then crack on. I wouldn’t worry too much about what posters on BM might think you look like tbh, they’re pretty unimportant in the grand scheme of thing.

It’s a lot safer than smoking but what makes cigs addictive, nicotine, is still in vaping fluid.
It won’t be any easier giving it up than ciggies.

i struggle when i see young people with them, they seem more of a fashion accessory than an aid to quit smoking. i can see how some people can struggle to give up smoking after years and years but some of these kids have only just started or do they just go straight to vaping?

And why's that ? I must admit that a lot look fucking stupid blowing smoke like a chimney,that is crazy,but I treat mine as silly as it sounds like an inhaler,and it blows very little smoke out,its the nicotine that's needed unfortunately,smoking for 30 plus years is no wonder.

So while you'd be lining up to kick me all over I'd have stabbed you in the eye with my eleccy cig,and that would be that.....game over :)
And you seem such a genteel guy. Goes to show, never judge a book by the cover.

Neither a smoker nor user, but when in the UK I’m staggered by how many people use them and I only know this because I see people constantly carrying them. Whereas cigarettes were small and both they the paraphernalia surrounding them could be carried in a pocket, these things look purposely made to be too large and too heavy to be comfortably carried in a pocket. It almost seems like a deliberate ploy by the manufacturers to have users have them constantly in their hands, which presumably then increases the likelihood of them using them. Most technologies move in the direction of smaller, lighter, and inconspicuous, but I somehow don’t see this happening in this industry. Users have them in their hands and the users are in the hands of the manufacturers.

Unfortunately it is still permitted to smoke in bars in Malaysia. It really pisses me off when you get the Casey Jones types puffing away next to, or near to, me. I am enveloped in a cloud of stinking fog on a regular basis. Selfish cunts!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.