Vaping

I had a guy working for me who preferred some vile vanilla smelling concoction, he thought it would be ok to smoke it on the job. Soon put his little illusion right..it was awful

Folk must be using their inhalers less, the knock on effect is less money for the pharma companies. They wont like that! They've researched them for years and haven't found them to be a lot less harmful than the old fags and I should have imagined they've really tried, especially the tobacco companies.

I've known people poison themselves with the nicotine quantities they you use in their homemade liquids.

Folk must be using their inhalers less, the knock on effect is less money for the pharma companies. They wont like that! They've researched them for years and haven't found them to be a lot less harmful than the old fags and I should have imagined they've really tried, especially the tobacco companies.

I've known people poison themselves with the nicotine quantities they you use in their homemade liquids.
It amazes me just how ignorant people choose to be,and how little respect they have for their health.Hopefully it's only themselves they are damaging.

I had a guy working for me who preferred some vile vanilla smelling concoction, he thought it would be ok to smoke it on the job. Soon put his little illusion right..it was awful

I accidentally smelt vanilla once in a cake shop. After the throwing up and clearing my eyes with bottled water I gave that owner some shit. I would have punched the **** but my ambulance arrived.

I quit smoking the day after derby day in November last year.

I’ve moved to my pipe as I call it... an e-cig.

I find I smoke that more than I smoked cigarettes but by fuck my lungs feel miles MILES more healthy! Whenever I exercised when I smoked tobacco my lungs felt like they were melting, I’d be coughing up thick green/brown shit and I’d be well short of breath.

Now I don’t even have to clear my throat.

My aim is to only use the pipe when I go out drinking from September rather than all the time. I’ll keep it in a drawer and only get it out for when I go to the pub.

Then eventually I’m going to stop that too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.