Var debate 2019/20

Well i watched the whole thing and really enjoyed it so no, i don't think it was used.

Agree but it isn't he point mate.

Id like to hear from those that went of the VAR shown on the big screens last night?

I'm not sure VAR was in operation last night.

No delays, no VAR check or VAR cleared announcements. I would have thought there werea few that warranted a closer look.

I think VAR is switched off when we are playing - bit like the game at the dippers .

No-the other 2 were for encroachment into the 18yd box and subsequent playing the ball by the player who encroached-not a keeper issue.

At the end of the day, does it really fucking matter? My argument is not whether VAR can intervene, my argument is that the cûnt was off his line and the liner did jack shit about it.

At the end of the day, does it really fucking matter? My argument is not whether VAR can intervene, my argument is that the cûnt was off his line and the liner did jack shit about it.

I agree he's off his line and it should have been spotted. Unfortunately it does matter because as we know the rules seem to be harshly applied when it comes to us and this was an opportunity for the officials to stuff us knowing VAR couldn't intervene. It would seem to me that this is one area where VAR's use would be a no brainer.

It is a bit odd that this is something VAR doesn’t look at. It’s something pretty clear cut that they could eradicate fairly easily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.