Var debate 2019/20

This should be a real concern for all of the Premier League clubs who have ambitions of winning the league. Them winning it will inevitably be a huge story that will generate loads of interest all around the World. Once the FA see all these clicks and interactions and the advertising revenue that that generates they wont want anyone else to win it for years.

The PL will always be happy to divvy the title up between Liverpool, utd, Arsenal and Chelsea.

Us not so much.

I agree Karen. But this apply’s without VAR aswell. That’s my point.
What went before doesn't matter,we are in var world now and pigmol are deciding everything,i will forever harp back to our game v the dippers,blatant handball,no problem,salad offside goal,ones that tight poured over for us and others ,not even a proper check and they lied about it and did a very clumsy cover up of it,corruption right there for everyone with eyes

This should be a real concern for all of the Premier League clubs who have ambitions of winning the league. Them winning it will inevitably be a huge story that will generate loads of interest all around the World. Once the FA see all these clicks and interactions and the advertising revenue that that generates they wont want anyone else to win it for years.
They have certainly got their story this season,the dirty arabs not winning the title 3 yrs runing and equalling the rags record,that was their starting point i think,we will have to go some next season,with key players back we have a shot but if var is applied the same it'll be really difficult

The ridiculous thing is that the scousers don’t need any help now, so why the fuck they are still getting all the ropey decisions is a fucking pisstake.

The ridiculous thing is that the scousers don’t need any help now, so why the fuck they are still getting all the ropey decisions is a fucking pisstake.

Unbeaten season is now the real story mate so it needs to be pushed over the line with no slip ups.

Fabinho clearly tripped their player in the box,no pen given,it's NOT all about what they get given,it's also about the decisions they don't get AGAINST them
Should we not have had a penalty against Firmino in first half as well. ? And remember it was 0-0 so the VAR lads must have thought , no we won't give it as we are positive we can sort one out in the second half. If they cancel each other out I would think we would have won the game easily, 4 or maybe 3 - 1 taking into account we would have been 1- 0 up at half time and scored early on in second half.

Unbeaten season is now the real story mate so it needs to be pushed over the line with no slip ups.

And because we smashed a shit load of records the can't be having us hold them for long the need a history club (dippers or rags) to get them back and fast

Not really doing a great job then, considering we’ve won it in four of the last eight seasons.
I’d be very happy if I got £100,000.
Doesn’t mean I get it.

VAR will see you that this year it goes back to what the unwashed masses want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.