Var debate 2019/20

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Chi-town blues, 17 Apr 2019.

1. The Light Was Yellow Sir

The Light Was Yellow Sir

That’s the clincher for me. You’d just walk away and never attend another match, if you really believed it was all pre-ordained, surely? I know I would.

Dubai Blue and Ric like this.
  2. Ric

Ric

Yep. Why would you waste so much financial and emotional effort in something that you felt was heavily rigged and pre-determined?! It doesn’t make any sense to me.

3. Pablo ZZZ Peroni

Pablo ZZZ Peroni

City attract the 3rd highest international PL viewing figures after united and Liverpool. We have more appeal to the neutral audience than arsenal or Chelsea.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. dennishasdoneit

dennishasdoneit

Team supported:
    MCFC.
    And for anyone that isn't Blind.

blueinsa likes this.
  5. Don Karleone

Don Karleone

That backpass today says everything about this season.

burnley blue mcfc likes this.
  6. karen7

karen7

No you shouldn't have

7. Dubai Blue

Dubai Blue

I've often wondered this. There's a few on here absolutely convinced that the game is rotten to the core and has been for years and years. The whole thing is corrupt according to them and the rest of us are all mugs for not seeing it.

Yet here they still are, watching football every week and spending inordinate amounts of their lives discussing the games online. I mean what's the point in bothering? Surely if you were THAT convinced it was all fixed, you'd just walk away from it.

Ric likes this.
  8. swinton blue

swinton blue

It's not about them winning the league.
    The point is this.
    There has been arguments ever since we won the league with 100 points as to who was the best prem team and its was still talked about arsenal being unbeaten even though they drew 12 games
    Liverpool can break or record but as long as they lose one that debate surely will still apply
    Now I said this two months ago when I thought the league was over for us. This is about liverpool going unbeaten and setting points records. Then there will be no arguments.
    Imagine the money the prem league could generate through that scenario

Cornish_Blue and GAZZA like this.
  9. TheThirdDeano

TheThirdDeano

Yes we’ve played shit but that makes the cheating even more Brazen.

I’m supposed to sit here and clap because we’ve been shit and they’d probably win it anyway? No, that’s not how this should work. They hack, they lie, they kill, they cheat and yet people really accept them as champions?
    If there was any justice in the world they’d go into administration.

Bobbyespania and Paladin like this.
  10. GAZZA

GAZZA

Well done Liverpool for winning the league, without doubt they've been the most consistent team this season but you can't dispute the fact that they've been VAR'd differently to other teams especially in the early part of the season when the outcome of the title was still in doubt.
    I think our leader made a statement stating this point earlier this season even though he maintains there is no corruption in the game.