Var debate 2019/20

We’ve won it more times than Arsenal and Liverpool and are one behind Chelsea. If you look at the last 10 years, since the takeover, we’ve won 4, Rags have won 3, Chelsea 3, Arsenal NONE, Liverpool NONE. Since 2012, it’s even more stark. (4, 1, 2, 0). This conspiracy is piss poor at delivering the ‘right’ result, that’s for sure.....
Sometimes you just have to shake your head. Surely they don’t actually believe some of the stuff they’re coming out with? Imagine thinking that everything is that corrupt. Presumably you’d just the bin the game off altogether?!

Sometimes you just have to shake your head. Surely they don’t actually believe some of the stuff they’re coming out with? Imagine thinking that everything is that corrupt. Presumably you’d just the bin the game off altogether?!
That’s the clincher for me. You’d just walk away and never attend another match, if you really believed it was all pre-ordained, surely? I know I would.

What doesnt add up?

Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal have a far bigger global fanbase than we do, especially in the markets the PL makes huge money from.

Why is it then strange to you that the league would like those sides to do well?

City attract the 3rd highest international PL viewing figures after united and Liverpool. We have more appeal to the neutral audience than arsenal or Chelsea.

Ive not seen Liverpool’s game today and have absolutely no intention to but, I think your right - I don’t think it can be reasonably argued that the same rules have applied to everyone

They’d have probably won the league anyway but what’s happened this season is clear and obvious as far as I’m concerned
And for anyone that isn't Blind.

Should we not have had a penalty against Firmino in first half as well. ? And remember it was 0-0 so the VAR lads must have thought , no we won't give it as we are positive we can sort one out in the second half. If they cancel each other out I would think we would have won the game easily, 4 or maybe 3 - 1 taking into account we would have been 1- 0 up at half time and scored early on in second half.
No you shouldn't have

Yep. Why would you waste so much financial and emotional effort in something that you felt was heavily rigged and pre-determined?! It doesn’t make any sense to me.
I've often wondered this. There's a few on here absolutely convinced that the game is rotten to the core and has been for years and years. The whole thing is corrupt according to them and the rest of us are all mugs for not seeing it.

Yet here they still are, watching football every week and spending inordinate amounts of their lives discussing the games online. I mean what's the point in bothering? Surely if you were THAT convinced it was all fixed, you'd just walk away from it.

Reactions: Ric
It's not about them winning the league.
The point is this.
There has been arguments ever since we won the league with 100 points as to who was the best prem team and its was still talked about arsenal being unbeaten even though they drew 12 games
Liverpool can break or record but as long as they lose one that debate surely will still apply
Now I said this two months ago when I thought the league was over for us. This is about liverpool going unbeaten and setting points records. Then there will be no arguments.
Imagine the money the prem league could generate through that scenario

Let’s presume that’s true for a minute. How has that meant we lost to Norwich, Utd and Wolves twice, drew at home to Palace, and let Newcastle take a point by not marking the only bloke they had who could score from outside the box. That’s 16 points we’ve given up and, if we win those games, we are 6 points behind them with a game in hand, and have to play them at home. That’s the real reason they’re going to win it at a cantor.
Yes we’ve played shit but that makes the cheating even more Brazen.

I’m supposed to sit here and clap because we’ve been shit and they’d probably win it anyway? No, that’s not how this should work. They hack, they lie, they kill, they cheat and yet people really accept them as champions?
If there was any justice in the world they’d go into administration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.