Var debate 2019/20

Just seen the highlights of the dippers game, it showed them going straight up on a counter attack and scoring after what should have been a penalty to Southampton. Now where have i seen something similar to that a team should have had a penalty but the dippers counter attack and score.
It was clear trip and penalty it could have put Southampton 1 up and changed the game.
VAR isnt fit for purpose and so bent.
That's just two games of the top of my head where a penalty should have been award against the dippers at nil-nil. Which could have changed the out come of the game yet the dippers were allowed to score on the counter attack which changed the game IN THEIR FAVOUR. Yes they are a good team but this league win is heavily tainted.

Just seen the highlights of the dippers game, it showed them going straight up on a counter attack and scoring after what should have been a penalty to Southampton. Now where have i seen something similar to that a team should have had a penalty but the dippers counter attack and score.
It was clear trip and penalty it could have put Southampton 1 up and changed the game.
VAR isnt fit for purpose and so bent.
That's just two games of the top of my head where a penalty should have been award against the dippers at nil-nil. Which could have changed the out come of the game yet the dippers were allowed to score on the counter attack which changed the game IN THEIR FAVOUR. Yes they are a good team but this league win is heavily tainted.

what about the Liverpool penalty appeal where Firmino was held down with a free header on goal before the Southampton one. Both were stone wall in my opinion but you never mentioned that one for some reason.

what about the Liverpool penalty appeal where Firmino was held down with a free header on goal before the Southampton one. Both were stone wall in my opinion but you never mentioned that one for some reason.

I didnt think it was a penalty thought VAR got the first one correct got the Southampton one wrong just my view

Ok will do , but still well over the top in this sort of stuff and if you believe it is why be so upset.
Usually the same few people go on about this we get 51,000 a week taking away the away support. And many other grounds have good support..
Believe you me if e English football was that corrupt, thousands wouldn't bother going and football would die.
And I wouldn't give a shit if we beat utd 10-0 or lose 10 -0.
It's only cos we are having a bad season in the league by our standards these sort of threads crop up.
Could be alot worse we could be manchester fucking united !!!!

Why should I be upset the game I love is being stolen away from us by money men, criminals and bookies?

You have to ask?

I didnt think it was a penalty thought VAR got the first one correct got the Southampton one wrong just my view

‘Both we’re stonewall buddy. You cant have both hands on a players shoulders pushing him down in the 6 yard box when there’s a free header. Ings got chopped twice so also a penalty.

‘Both we’re stonewall buddy. You cant have both hands on a players shoulders pushing him down in the 6 yard box when there’s a free header. Ings got chopped twice so also a penalty.

perhaps just trying to even it out so it doesn't look like the dippers have been helped to much so didn't give it , but when Southampton got through VAR went back to type ...shit we cant have the dippers losing its not allowed my the bosses, as once said we have a plan to have different winner every 6 years . This season its the dippers and VAR will make sure …..its simple really

you can put your hands on another players shoulders when defending of course it depends on what team is defending

We really wouldn't mate, I've no idea why you'd even type something like that. Makes us look bitter as fuck.
In the games they've been gifted a goal when they've been struggling to get going, just imagine for a moment that the hadn't managed to score. Those games could so easily ended in a draw or even a defeat. Instead, they were gifted a goal and went on to win comfortably.

There's a reason for that. The opposition know they've been mugged, and they know that no matter how hard they try they aren't going to win. I've seen that kind of mentality in our players ( Chelsea at home is a prime example).

You can if you're the media proclaimed best defender in the world, VVD.

Nothing gets past him because he has free license to be as physical as he likes.

Its called game management from the officials.

I know it as cheating.

In the games they've been gifted a goal when they've been struggling to get going, just imagine for a moment that the hadn't managed to score. Those games could so easily ended in a draw or even a defeat. Instead, they were gifted a goal and went on to win comfortably.

There's a reason for that. The opposition know they've been mugged, and they know that no matter how hard they try they aren't going to win. I've seen that kind of mentality in our players ( Chelsea at home is a prime example).

bang on you could see the effect it had on our players...like.....'oh no here we f**king go again', particularly early season after the spurs game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.