Var debate 2019/20

But the ball was not played to him ,it was a shot at goal.

Not in this case, I agree. I thought the post I was replying to was more generic in nature.

In this case, I think it was a shot, and a block, which would not have played him onside. I'm not convinced that he was interfering with de Gea playing the ball though.

Not in this case, I agree. I thought the post I was replying to was more generic in nature.

In this case, I think it was a shot, and a block, which would not have played him onside. I'm not convinced that he was interfering with de Gea playing the ball though.

A block, or a shit attempt at a clearance?

Slabhead plays the ball, badly as per usual so how you think its accidental i have no idea?

He plays the lad on, he is not in the keepers eye line because he is on the floor and he makes no attempt to play the ball.

Its a goal unless you are PiGMOB or a paid shill trying to explain to the media its a correct decision.

That,s was my interpretation off the law..

Watched the rugby League highlights on tele last night and great example in the LEEDS game I think on how VAR should work

2 scenarios. First one, ref rules out a try on field but asks booth to check it. All audible, all explanations heard. Call over turned, try given

exact opposite happened later and try not given through booth, though ref had ruled try on field. Again, all transparent, etc.

ref fine with being overturned - just seeking best decision. Fans fully informed all the way

take note PIGMOL

Watched the rugby League highlights on tele last night and great example in the LEEDS game I think on how VAR should work

2 scenarios. First one, ref rules out a try on field but asks booth to check it. All audible, all explanations heard. Call over turned, try given

exact opposite happened later and try not given through booth, though ref had ruled try on field. Again, all transparent, etc.

ref fine with being overturned - just seeking best decision. Fans fully informed all the way

take note PIGMOL

Until the scum start a rugby team..

Watching the hockey and the use of VAR is as clear as crystal.
they have a one referral/challenge per team which can only be used for incidents within a certain distance of the goal
The ref asks, and the video assistant is heard, just like cricket. the assistant will not discuss what's happened or what the referee has seen or not seen and will respond with "challenge upheld " or "nothing clear for you to change your decision "
And if the referral is not upheld then the team loses their challenge

Not impressed at all with VAR in the derby
It wasn't a free kick to the rags, but Martial looked very close to being a shoulder offside, yet the game kicked off almost immediately. It was like they never looked at it

Now the next two decisions were extremely suspicious but not for being corrupt
Dean books Fred for diving, yet its clearly seen on review that Otamendi kicked his shin
Aguero gets put through on goal, the refs assistant flags and Aguero scores
They review it and manufacture that Aguero is offside
To me it seemed like they weren't going to overrule the two very wrong onfield decisions
But fuck me they took a couple of mins to declare Aguero off and no time at all to rule Martial on

Not impressed at all with VAR in the derby
It wasn't a free kick to the rags, but Martial looked very close to being a shoulder offside, yet the game kicked off almost immediately. It was like they never looked at it

Now the next two decisions were extremely suspicious but not for being corrupt
Dean books Fred for diving, yet its clearly seen on review that Otamendi kicked his shin
Aguero gets put through on goal, the refs assistant flags and Aguero scores
They review it and manufacture that Aguero is offside
To me it seemed like they weren't going to overrule the two very wrong onfield decisions
But fuck me they took a couple of mins to declare Aguero off and no time at all to rule Martial on

VAR and PiGMOL together are corrupt . This season has clearly demonstrated it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.