Var debate 2019/20

Just have a difference of opinion Karen.

Already mentioned the negatives of VAR and have been more than balanced. For me it’s a case of really trying to make it work - however long it takes , rather than scraping it for the ‘old system’ where we have Refs and officials who make blind decisions.

To make it work it needs the ****s in control to be honest and not cheat and then not come out and lie about it the day after.

Absolutely not,if they gave it to one manager they would have to give it to everyone,they don't want us to hear it,their excuse for not letting us hear it is there is too much swearing,the players would soon learn to tone it down and accept when the ref indicated aVAR review and there is no point swearing at the ref

“Us” ? Who do you mean by “us” Karen?
If you literally mean you and I then not at the moment, no (although I think that will come). I’m talking about internally to the club/manager, not for wider public consumption - I think they would have to do that it asked - because if they didn’t and this continues and snowballs each week, then at the next PL meeting, they will be putting intolerable pressure on rue referees, cos they are ruining the product, which hitherto has been a huge economic success for them all.

“Us” ? Who do you mean by “us” Karen?
If you literally mean you and I then not at the moment, no (although I think that will come). I’m talking about internally to the club/manager, not for wider public consumption - I think they would have to do that it asked - because if they didn’t and this continues and snowballs each week, then at the next PL meeting, they will be putting intolerable pressure on rue referees, cos they are ruining the product, which hitherto has been a huge economic success for them all.
Yes sorry us meaning us fans,in one moment they have shown why they don't want us fans to hear what was said about the pen claim,there would be rioting in the ground if they did,as for managers i don't think it's in PIGMOLS interest to let them hear it either,if it gets out what was said then they could be in a whole heap of shit,if the papers got hold of it it could ruin them,it's easier for them to say you don't understand it and it's here to stay same as swarbrick has just told us fans,they can cover up any old shite and they will,even if it's an honest mistake they wouldn't admit it

Yes sorry us meaning us fans,in one moment they have shown why they don't want us fans to hear what was said about the pen claim,there would be rioting in the ground if they did,as for managers i don't think it's in PIGMOLS interest to let them hear it either,if it gets out what was said then they could be in a whole heap of shit,if the papers got hold of it it could ruin them,it's easier for them to say you don't understand it and it's here to stay same as swarbrick has just told us fans,they can cover up any old shite and they will,even if it's an honest mistake they wouldn't admit it

Seen this Karen?

https://en.as.com/en/2019/08/22/football/1566491499_498710.html

Var is a farce, let's face it, if a liverpool fan is in the studio at stockley viewing a City match they're never going to give a decision in Citys favour are they.

Exactly. I actually think it might be an idea to get a former professional footballer making some of these decisions.Trouble with that is of course we might end up with Spitdog or Rat face calling the shots which would be an absolute nightmare.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.