VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24 | PL clubs to vote on whether to scrap VAR (pg413)

Would you want VAR scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I heard today that Atwell will officiate at the Euros this summer. Everyone on here especially the pro VAR mob are happy with that decision I guess?

So absolutely no accountability whatsoever for incompetence in PMGOL as we already knew.

Premier League referees Michael Oliver and Anthony Taylor have been selected to officiate at Euro 2024.

Their colleagues Stuart Attwell and David Coote will be video assistant referees (VAR) for the tournament.

Oliver has been paired up with assistant referees Stuart Burt and Dan Cook while Taylor has been partnered with Gary Beswick and Adam Nunn.

No i don't, there's right decisions every fixture list, loads of them. i rarely come on here and point them all out.
The odd one deserves to be highlighted and why not ? it's a VAR thread and like all threads it's good to have balance. unless you're only happy to exist in a echo chamber of 'its all corrupt' 'watch them screw us over' bla bla.

That would be good :)

Hahaha really? How did UEFA come to that conclusion? He's a diabolical ref.

They’ve not selected him as a ref. He’s going as a VAR.

He’s been a regular VAR in European club tournaments this season, so presumably he’s impressed UEFA sufficiently in that role.

They’ve not selected him as a ref. He’s going as a VAR.

He’s been a regular VAR in European club tournaments this season, so presumably he’s impressed UEFA sufficiently in that role.
It's embarrassing that he has been picked. If Webb had anything about him , he would have sacked Atwell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.