VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

updated for Toon game, nothing to see here, move along

I thought VAR was going to rule ours out yesterday, it’s ruined it for me, 29 years a season ticket holder and I’m seriously debating sacking it off. If The pessimist in me is half celebrating a KDB wonder strike off the underside of the bar with ten minutes to go away from home then I might as well pack it?

I thought VAR was going to rule ours out yesterday, it’s ruined it for me, 29 years a season ticket holder and I’m seriously debating sacking it off. If The pessimist in me is half celebrating a KDB wonder strike off the underside of the bar with ten minutes to go away from home then I might as well pack it?

I was certain they were going to rule it out and give city a free kick for the foul in build up, was genuinely shocked when it was allowed.

Updated for the Burnley Clogging Demonstration, quiet night for VAR with only a Jesus sublime flick disallowed, but he was more offside than an offside thing from the planet offside. Wish he'd stop that

VVD not sent off and penalty not given after pushing Everton striker who was 1v1 with the score at 2-1. Potential game changing decision not given yet again.

Mane goal also came from a blatant foul when possession switched but not reviewed as we've come to expect.

VVD also didn't get a penalty given against him for a very similar push to the one at Crystal Palace last week which saw their goal chalked off by VAR, again not reviewed.

Is there any technically savvy person with too much time on their hands that can take all these decisions and put them together in a 10 min video and get it on YOUTube. I am sure it could soon get loads of hits and be a talking point everywhere . Has to be :- “this one went in favour of LiVARpool” and here is one similar that went against team X. Here is another etc etc. Pretty sure could easily get 30 or 40 similar incidents where decisions were different

I haven't seen any of the Scouse derby. I did see the Jamie Vardy booking for diving when it was a clear penalty, though. Weird how Leicester are now getting some shit decisions. Almost as if they've entered the title race or summat.

I haven't seen any of the Scouse derby. I did see the Jamie Vardy booking for diving when it was a clear penalty, though. Weird how Leicester are now getting some shit decisions. Almost as if they've entered the title race or summat.

The first half of the scouse derby had me swearing at the laptop and I only had in on in the background. However I learnt that "the best fullbacks in the world" in scouse actually means "the snidest dirtiest cnuts in the world", so at least it was educational for me.

The first half of the scouse derby had me swearing at the laptop and I only had in on in the background. However I learnt that "the best fullbacks in the world" in scouse actually means "the snidest dirtiest cnuts in the world", so at least it was educational for me.

Nothing to see here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.