VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

Not sure why Pep keeps saying it will be better next season?
Unless its sarcasm or he knows something we dont?
The year we pipped utd after a fair bit of the FA cheating for utd, they came back and stormed it, against the top 6 which they played early the opposition had 4 players sent off and had offside goals plus penalties to contend with, we were poor and easily beaten, utd had a 15 gap late November the FA made a statement then that the tv companies will get their way. This liverpool side is very similar they are a better side but so are we the FA have made that statement again in the Tottenham game when the head of VAR said Sterling dived.
As for next season their is little doubt that Pep the players and owners will be even more fired up to take on the FA armed with huge revenue no more FA, UEFA, FIFA charges and more tv rivalry WE WILL BE REVENGED

Based on the new handball rules unfortunately they can get away for all handballs yesterday.

Lindelof with second touch was supporting himself on the ground, first touch ricochet from his own body.

If the first touch imo would have came straight from the cross it would have been a pen based on the law, not based on crooked Oliver in VAr room of course.

No matter what our personal opinions are on the debacle of VAR and god knows we’ve been done so many times now over the past three seasons, we all know it’s sadly here to stay! I recall Pep saying he is all in favour on numerous occasions in the past, wondering now if he is still as positive about it given (and let’s be honest) the bent and corrupt way it’s being used, the lack of consistency and constant looking for a decision to deny us has actually got to the stage for me where I really don’t give a rats arse about cheering when we score, as it will go to VAR, shout for penalties, hand balls or like get involved with the game like I used to.

It’s ripped the heart out of the simplest game on earth for me, after 50+ years of following and watching my beloved City, the fabulous past decade we’ve had, now after only half a season of it, I’m at the stage of ‘why bother’ the bent PL, FIFA, UEFA, PGMOL, have got their own way, finally ruining the game we love. Referees who don’t have a clue whether on the pitch or behind a TV screen, having never kicked a ball in their lives or know how to play the game!

What seems to be lost in VAR is the time taken to make the decision.From Bernad o foul to Ref blowing the whistle was 2min 50secon ds,yet only two minutes added time for the entire half

VVD not sent off and penalty not given after pushing Everton striker who was 1v1 with the score at 2-1. Potential game changing decision not given yet again.

Mane goal also came from a blatant foul when possession switched but not reviewed as we've come to expect.

VVD also didn't get a penalty given against him for a very similar push to the one at Crystal Palace last week which saw their goal chalked off by VAR, again not reviewed.
It all evens itself out apparently.

The amount of penalties we have been denied and not had overturned. Then when it's only the third time in the entire season a decision gets reversed and guess what? We are on the recieving end yet AGAIN. It's all a coincidence still though lads, don't be paranoid, just learn to accept the cheating.

I'm sick of paying to watch rigged games. Boooooooooooooo

Rodri was wrestled to the ground v Spurs at the Etihad blatant penalty. Not given, dubiously reviewed. Wasn't overturned.

David Silva has his foot stomped on at Bournemouth. Blatant penalty. Reviewed and not given.

KDB against Crystal Palace blatant foul by Zaha, clear penalty. Denied. Reviewed. Not overturned.

Van Diijk stomps on Calvert Lewins foot in the Merseyside derby at Anfield in front of the Kop. Blatant straight red, a penalty and a suspension. Not given. Not reviewed. Media blackout. Not a surprise.

Rashford fouled by Benardo yesterday. Not given. Reviewed. Only the third time a decision is overturned in the Premier League this season and we are on the receiving end?

And that's not even mentioning the handballs this season.....

Why am I paying to watch rigged games? This isn't a coincidence. At least at home they lube you up by setting your expectations first.

VAR is ruining football. Love City but I'm absolutely sick of VAR now, it's not bad luck or incompetence. It's a deliberate plan and I want my money back.

Updated for United debacle, my view fwiw is that we could have had 2 penalties, Fred and Shaw handballs, the three other VAR checks (Rashford pen, Mctommy handball and Lindelhoff handball) were all correct

I have no qualms at all with penalty decision being over-ruled on the Bernardo challenge (it was a stone-waller) - the frustration comes from all of the numerous decisions that we haven't been given the same deal of consideration.

Not an even playing field.........

If your the rags or the scousers Var is brilliant any other team and its stinks to high heaven! Bet Oliver loved ruling out penalty for us and giving one the rags! Other way around with those incidents and those decisions would of been reversed! The cheating is in that Var cabin backed by the history clubs and the fa! If the scum get any snif at the premier in the future var will lay it on a plate for them!

What seems to be lost in VAR is the time taken to make the decision.From Bernad o foul to Ref blowing the whistle was 2min 50secon ds,yet only two minutes added time for the entire half
Add to that the length of the scums 2 goal celebrations, there should have been 5 mins first half stoppage time. The altrincham fan pointed at his watch, but didn’t actually use it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.