VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

Gary Neville stated on sky that they get to hear the communication between the refs and Stockley park, and see all the views they do. Why aren.t fans allowed to see and hear this , if there is nothing to hide. Also how do we know that TV companies are not talking to the refs, behind the scenes,

page 1 edited for Leicester game, I'm sure some of you will disagree with my assessment
Okay so i will not disappoint :) The first Leicester free kick can not guarantee KDB contact only a view directly above could, but that is irrelevant as it hits a City player first and as soon as it does that it can not be a penalty, the Ref knew that and there was no need for VAR
Ederson there are replays that show he punched the ball at exactly the same time as the lad headed it, the looping ball only confirms this, there is a weak argument for excessive force but this would have gone to red card and appeal and then opened a new can of worms as to why the FA keep changing the laws mid season against City
Praet hand ball is obvious but should have come with a red card, for illegally stopping a goal bound shot, And Jesus should have won a penalty for a trip late on.
So you were nearly right:)

Gary Neville stated on sky that they get to hear the communication between the refs and Stockley park, and see all the views they do. Why aren.t fans allowed to see and hear this , if there is nothing to hide. Also how do we know that TV companies are not talking to the refs, behind the scenes,
It wouldn’t surprise me if the tv companies were talking to Shockley park, like the incident when rat boy said there was no push on the chelsea player when they had a goal disallowed v scum, and lo and behold the clear push wasn’t seen

Last edited:
Okay so i will not disappoint :) The first Leicester free kick can not guarantee KDB contact only a view directly above could, but that is irrelevant as it hits a City player first and as soon as it does that it can not be a penalty, the Ref knew that and there was no need for VAR
Ederson there are replays that show he punched the ball at exactly the same time as the lad headed it, the looping ball only confirms this, there is a weak argument for excessive force but this would have gone to red card and appeal and then opened a new can of worms as to why the FA keep changing the laws mid season against City
Praet hand ball is obvious but should have come with a red card, for illegally stopping a goal bound shot, And Jesus should have won a penalty for a trip late on.
So you were nearly right:)

I was exactly right, someone disagreed :)

KDB handball, I said it was iffy, and if you read the matchday thread, I think my view was the one of the majority, but I'm not going to argue. (I'm also not going to change my assessment :) )
Ederson we agree on
Praet handball was not a deliberate move to the ball so no red card (yours is the only comment I've read which suggests it was)
Didn't see the second half unfortunately and that isn't on any of the replays I've watched so I'll take your word for it. (is it on the MCFC long replay? haven't watched that yet)

It is not whether KDB touched the ball or not it is the fact it came off the player next to him which means it is not a hand ball, Preat is a handball because his hands are not by his side it does not matter any more Deliberate or accidental, but he also blocked a goal bound shot means he should have seen red harsh or not, in the cup game Linderof deliberately played the ball with his arm knowing his arm was by his side so not a penalty :) strangly enough we have two different sets of the laws when it comes to inside the area and outside, as for the match if your going to assess try EPL full match replays you can play slow mo and pause, keep up the good work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.