VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

Sky post match discussion covering many aspects but not yet another VAR incident

I wonder why? Afraid somone like Keane will blurt out something awkward?

Did l imagine it?

Andy Gray on Bein discussed the goal that was disallowed.He is fuming that it was not given along with the whole concept of it. He in the belief it should be used for clear and obvious errors and not keep freeze framing to the millisecond till they get it how it suits

Last edited:
Andy Gray, BEIN Sports, Dubai, going mad about the decision.

Sky Sports, UK, are ignoring it on purpose.

B******'s!

Even the fucking romanians comentators who are shit bias against us said that this season var fucked us... Ffs

Sky post match discussion covering many aspects but not yet another VAR incident

I wonder why? Afraid somone like Keane will blurt out something awkward?

Did l imagine it?

Yup...another one to add to the log & as you’ve mentioned not a word of it on Sky postgame..as if we all imagined it.

There was a brief view of the VAR screen shot in game with the rather dubious moving of the lines before it quickly disappeared-almost as if the Anfield clan were operating it!

I was for it. I really was.

However...

Fuck VAR, fuck it to hell.
So was I, and still am if it used for clear and obvious errors , and the ref can have another look on pitch side screen instead of some half wit 200 miles away making a descion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.