VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

I would add looking at it in real time re clear and obvious rather than slowing it down frame by frame.
If the ref didn't see it and it isn't clear and obvious on a real time reply then no problem.
If the ref didn't see it but it is clear and obvious in real time then overrule it.
If it's not clear then stick with the onfield refs decision.

It isn't hard really is it?

apparently, going off what's happening at the moment in games, it's really really hard

Totally agreed on the decisions VAR doesn't look at. They're where any 'cheating' would be done . They're not a statistic. Not measurable, it's a continuation of "the ref didn't see it"

Actually, that might be a stat... Pgmol must have the fouls where VAR didn't intervene (looked but didn't change anything) .. I would love to know those and which teams

Hello Gorton. I read your reply and thought you’d might like this pearl:

https://untold-arsenal.com/archives/79410

That's an interesting analysis. So LFC Leicester can commit WAY more fouls before being penalised! Why are these facts not talked about! This is like the blatant United get less pens against them at ot during their reign.

I saw something on football is fixed (which I don't really believe in) but they were saying LFC and Leicester get favourable decisions and bias.

I don't think there is orchestrated bias but these figures are a joke if true, ffs there's clearly something wrong.

It's a pretty obvious point, isn't it? Seemed to work okay at the world cup, doesn't work badly in UEFA competitions and other leagues.
The PL decide they'll use some of it, and it seems a complete mess.

Hackett detests Riley, but he's right here.

Reactions: mat
Watching the new XFL games today. Replay booth communication between the reviewer and the on field ref is being broadcast live while they are discussing why they are working through the call. Brilliant. I can only assume this is what everyone means when they talk about Rugby replays?

Watching the new XFL games today. Replay booth communication between the reviewer and the on field ref is being broadcast live while they are discussing why they are working through the call. Brilliant. I can only assume this is what everyone means when they talk about Rugby replays?

pretty much

That's an interesting analysis. So LFC Leicester can commit WAY more fouls before being penalised! Why are these facts not talked about! This is like the blatant United get less pens against them at ot during their reign.

I saw something on football is fixed (which I don't really believe in) but they were saying LFC and Leicester get favourable decisions and bias.

I don't think there is orchestrated bias but these figures are a joke if true, ffs there's clearly something wrong.

For me, it’s blatant orchestrated bias and our “friend” at football is fixed predicted this as early as September though this is a post in December:

https://footballisfixed.blogspot.com/2019/12/3-posts-of-corruption-past-present-yet.html?m=1

Correct. This seasons version of VAR has been called “illegal” by IFAB twice. Along with this we can all guess why:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.