VAR in regards to City related incidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluemoon dan

I know there's a full VAR thread on the General Football forum but thought this was City related enough to warrant one up here.
On the live feed bit on the BBC sport website they are asking for one decision that affected your club that VAR would have changed. I know we've had plenty of appalling refereeing performances go against us in the past but which 1 individual moment would you review?

David Luis non-sending off for bringing down Kun last season.

The whole league season may have been completely different had they gone down to 10 men at that point.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Firmino push on Stones, we would have won that game if it wasn't for the spell following that goal.

The Firmino push on Stones, we would have won that game if it wasn't for the spell following that goal.

Yep. Goes to show for all the moaning they do about diving referees don't help themselves by blowing for clear fouls when a player stays on his feet, it encourages diving.

Given the Willian penalty wasn't referred last night, I'm not convinced that the Firmino push was enough of a clear and obvious mistake for VAR to intervene. Not everyone, including some City fans, think the push on Stones was even a foul. I don't wish to reopen that debate, but whether it was a foul or not, there isn't clear consensus on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.