VAR (PL introduction 2019)

I thought that lat night raised an interesting question that i had not considered before.
Given the Shalke had players in an offside position when the free kick was taken the how do the officials know what takes priority.
I don't believe the pen should have been given against Feny but lets assume it was a stone waller.
On Review is the pen given even though the move was offside or is the offside given even with a stone wall pen ?

On another note how can the Rags rip the shirt off a player and under review it gets discounted but Ferny's is given?

I thought that lat night raised an interesting question that i had not considered before.
Given the Shalke had players in an offside position when the free kick was taken the how do the officials know what takes priority.
I don't believe the pen should have been given against Feny but lets assume it was a stone waller.
On Review is the pen given even though the move was offside or is the offside given even with a stone wall pen ?

On another note how can the Rags rip the shirt off a player and under review it gets discounted but Ferny's is given?
Different interpretation of rules for certain teams ..

The clue is it was a rag doing it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.