VAR Rules 2020/21

My late dad used to embarrass me by always adding up the bill whenever we went in a restaurant. He explained that in over 50 years of going in restaurants he'd often found that the bill was wrong but never once to his benefit. As he said "you can tell an honest mistake when it's in your favour"

I think of him every match day. Bent doesn't begin to describe it.

My late dad used to embarrass me by always adding up the bill whenever we went in a restaurant. He explained that in over 50 years of going in restaurants he'd often found that the bill was wrong but never once to his benefit. As he said "you can tell an honest mistake when it's in your favour"

its the fake rules and the so obvious cheating going on that you wonder why nobody questions it ?
are the other players and managers so scare of speaking up and say enough is enough and it has to stop

even pep the greatest manager in football never once questions it ? that chelsea game when the ref blew his whistle for the foul on aguero when clean through and david luiz fouls him straight red last man and everything ? the ref was even going into his pocket for the red card WHEN somebody in his ear said something and changes his mind and gives chelsea a free kick ??

i know ian cheeseman lost his job at the bbc for speaking out about it and he will never work in the media again
its that bent that a radio commentator speaks out and nobody backs him that says it all really

It's the same with Betfred payouts pal.

Dermot the twat and his weekly ref watch is all you need to read to understand the trouble the game is now in with the fucking cheats and their apologists running the game.

I honestly wouldn't sit in a ground again whilst these fuckers are using VAR to rob and cheat paying fans.

Dermot the twat and his weekly ref watch is all you need to read to understand the trouble the game is now in with the fucking cheats and their apologists running the game.

I honestly wouldn't sit in a ground again whilst these fuckers are using VAR to rob and cheat paying fans.
Even the sky presenter couldn’t believe he thought it wasn’t handball!

Corruption throughout PiGMOL is rife

Yup, ball brushes Jesus's upper arm accidentally gaining him nothing, Dermot "definitely a handball, the referee is spot on". Ball hits Matip's hand that is outstretched hand, stopping the shot, Dermot "definitely not a handball, I'd never give a penalty for that, the referee is spot on".

Thanks Dermot

Yup, ball brushes Jesus's upper arm accidentally gaining him nothing, Dermot "definitely a handball, the referee is spot on". Ball hits Matip's hand that is outstretched hand, stopping the shot, Dermot "definitely not a handball, I'd never give a penalty for that, the referee is spot on".

Thanks Dermot
These cunts will only realise what they’ve done when attendances dwindle.....or maybe that’s what they want because theres 2 clubs whose crowds won’t be effected . What a plan !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.