VAR Thread - 2021/22

One of the reasons I have taken a year out. I suppose it is here to stay and we will have to get used to it.

Our main problem with VAR has been the people running it. Old Mother Riley will not change and therefore neither will the system. It will not change until the media and/or mass supporter action forces a change and that is not likely to happen any time soon. I will probably just have to live on with the good memories of times past and how it used to be. In other words a FOC.

Thought it worked well during the Euro's. Now awaiting the storm ......
It did but the question is why ? It is still two teams, a ball and a goal at either end of the pitch. I can only assume the difference was the prick in the middle ably supported by the one in a caravan wasn't allowed to go to the Euros

“There's absolutely no doubt that the Premier League made a huge error showing fans the offside process for two seasons, it was a farce that no supporter could be expected to understand.”

When did the PL ever do this? Are they talking about armchair fans during lockdown?

Obviously slightly off topic, but just watching the Rugby League final and find it a breath of fresh air how the off field ref talks the viewers through decisions as they are reviewing them.
With football it's just silence from a dark room

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.