VAR Thread - 2021/22

this is going to start affecting attendances, that would have been a big point for wolves yesterday one that could decide if they stay up or not but as we see yet again the corruption kicks in,why should people spend in excess of £50 for a match ticket for the game to be chucked,its as clear as day whats going on so why are they not called out for it.
just seen the souness rant and he's bang on and keane was correct in saying if the player had gone down straight away a free kick would certainly have been given

Last edited:
this is going to start affecting attendances, that would have been a big point for wolves yesterday one that could decide if they stay up or not but as we see yet again the corruption kicks in,why should people spend in excess of £50 for a match ticket for the game to be chucked,its as clear as day whats going on so why are they not called out for it.
just seen the souness rant and he's bang on and keane was correct in saying if the player had gone down straight away a free kick would certainly have been given
It will cause more violence at the footy and fans may even start invading the pitch n’all soon if decisions are as clearly corrupt as that yesterday.

It will cause more violence at the footy and fans may even start invading the pitch n’all soon if decisions are as clearly corrupt as that yesterday.
def will mate, its that blatant though much like a shoplifter stuffing goods into his pockets infront of the CCTV without a care in the world,its as if they (VAR) are sticking there finger up and laughing at us

I still cant get out of my head how Alfy fan just glanced at a VAR still frame to give the penalty and red card.

Makes me wonder if we'll get the same treatment there.

I still cant get out of my head how Alfy fan just glanced at a VAR still frame to give the penalty and red card.

Makes me wonder if we'll get the same treatment there.
Simple, as he walked towards the screen he was told what decision to give.

Another weekend another load of VAR shite. Chelsea and Wolves done over, no need to ask who benefitted
Chelsea where not done over, the lad stopped a goal with his arm, by accident or not that's what happened. He's getting sent off every single time regardless of referee or opposition.

Ticket sales don’t matter as long as they subscribe to the Souness rant.

Chelsea where not done over, the lad stopped a goal with his arm, by accident or not that's what happened. He's getting sent off every single time regardless of referee or opposition.
I think they should change the law and, if you stop a certain goal with your hand/arm, just give a goal. Same as a penalty try and no need for red cards or penalties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.