VAR Thread - 2021/22

Agree nothing is 100% perfect, what is 100% questionable is why a challenge made by Pogba is missed at the time by the official ok that can happen but not with a competent and honest VAR view.
I find it telling you haven’t seen the Pogba incident, as a number of friends have also not seen any replays. Pretty sure if the team involved was another club it would have been widely reported.

Nothing will ever be 100% perfect but it is definitely improving and fans have short memories of just how bad officials were without VAR with the current speed of the game.
I’ve not seen the Pogba incident you refer too but there is still the odd head scratching decision and it’s unacceptable when VAR get it completely wrong - I don’t believe in anyway it’s a tool for corruption and it’s tiring that every bad decision means the games corrupt.
But everyone entitled to their view.
Nothing is 100% perfect. A small amount of human error and limits to technology will mean it is never 100%. What I think you are not “getting” either on purpose or you are just ignoring it, is that VAR is having a negative effect on the football experience I.e unable to celebrate spontaneously, clear bias etc.. your views are valid but try and see other people’s views as well. For me Var is the right way to go, they have made steps this season to stop being so clear cut on some decisions like the offsides but it still appears to help some teams and go against others. The Pogba foul is a clear misuse of their own rules, any foul missed in the build up as blatant as that should have disallowed the goal, then there was an offside I can’t remember the game where a media darling club had no lines drawn and the goal was not allowed to stand, then a week later for a media darling club some lines were drawn (plus an oblique angle) where the lines were really really thick and the goal was allowed to stand. So Var is being miss used and in my opinion that equates to corruption.

Nothing will ever be 100% perfect but it is definitely improving and fans have short memories of just how bad officials were without VAR with the current speed of the game.
I’ve not seen the Pogba incident you refer too but there is still the odd head scratching decision and it’s unacceptable when VAR get it completely wrong - I don’t believe in anyway it’s a tool for corruption and it’s tiring that every bad decision means the games corrupt.
But everyone entitled to their view.
Come back to us when you're boys gets fucked over by it If your still fighting for a CL place and are a point ahead of one of the favoured teams towards the end of the season.

Are you admitting it is being manipulated to achieve certain outcomes with that link?
Having read it, I am baffled he still thinks it's wonderful.

The referee in charge of the system is just as useless and biased as the referee on the pitch. That we get penalised for a foul by Bernie when there was minimal if any contact, but the rags are given a goal when Pogba goes over the top and commits a clear foul is ludicrous. Not only that, an Arsenal player is sent off against us for a lesser challenge than Pogbas, his wasn't even looked at. It stinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.