VAR Thread - 2021/22

It got loads right over weekend - the Arsenal penalty which the ref wouldn’t have given. mounts goal which VAR correctly called onside. It’s getting loads right - but no one mentions that.
This is a mute point. They no longer are putting their decision making on the line. In cricket the umpiring is getting worse because they can now rely on reviews. The infield decision making is affected by the VAR safety net. Would they have made/not made the same decisions without VAR in the background?

That's taking the conspiracy theory to a whole new level !
Do you think so ? Dips v us the other week. If Milner was sent off in the first half the sky main event would have been ruined.
If he had been sent off for a second yellow the last 15 minutes of end to end action would not have happened.
Sky were praying to the god of crazy endings for a second Brighton goal so maybe that's why the first 'comeback' goal was not ruled out for offside

No continuity whatsoever which by definition is suspect to cheating..

VAR works just as the people calling the shots want it to work..

See the wet spam fan hasn't answered my question as to why VAR didn't call offside for the Brighton penalty..

When you step back and actually analyse what's going on you can see it for what it is.

VAR has been in place long enough to do it's job correctly and as pointed out, it should be getting EVERY decision right not ' just loads' as the wet spam fan proudly pointed out earlier..

It's NOT GOOD ENOUGH..!

See the wet spam fan hasn't answered my question as to why VAR didn't call offside for the Brighton penalty..

Not seen it.

Can you answer why the ref didn’t give the blatant Arsenal penalty the other night ?

I tell you why. CORRUPTION BLA BLA!

Not seen it.

Can you answer why the ref didn’t give the blatant Arsenal penalty the other night ?

I tell you why. CORRUPTION BLA BLA!
Fkin lol..

Typical Arsewipe Wenger stock answer to an after match interview when his team had got away with some shit or other..

Must be something in the water you lot drink down there..

Go and take a look and then come back and tell us all why VAR didn't call offside for the Brighton penalty..

I won't hold my breath..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.