VAR Thread - 2021/22

Do you think so ? Dips v us the other week. If Milner was sent off in the first half the sky main event would have been ruined.
If he had been sent off for a second yellow the last 15 minutes of end to end action would not have happened.
Sky were praying to the god of crazy endings for a second Brighton goal so maybe that's why the first 'comeback' goal was not ruled out for offside
Totally ignoring Laporte leaving the ground to make a tackle and getting a yellow that could easily have been a red

The hole he's dug for himself just gets deeper and deeper..!

I can’t answer every single incident

just like I wouldn’t ask you what about every single time a ref misses a blatant penalty/offside etc

All I’m seeing is VAR overturning a hell of a lot of decisions and getting it right

And it was last season that a few on here said ‘it’s killed football’ and fans will be boycotting games - great prediction.

Totally ignoring Laporte leaving the ground to make a tackle and getting a yellow that could easily have been a red
so you are in agreement with me? I wasnt saying it was biased in favour of the dips, I said the game is manipulated to keep it entertaining for a TV audience. If Laporte had been sent off would it still be an end to end last 15 minutes ?

so you are in agreement with me? I wasnt saying it was biased in favour of the dips, I said the game is manipulated to keep it entertaining for a TV audience. If Laporte had been sent off would it still be an end to end last 15 minutes ?
Im not talking about last night, I'm talking about when we was lucky to keep 11 on the field and couldnt really grumble if he'd been sent off, was it in the Burnley game?

just like I wouldn’t ask you what about every single time a ref misses a blatant penalty/offside etc

All I’m seeing is VAR overturning a hell of a lot of decisions and getting it right

And it was last season that a few on here said ‘it’s killed football’ and fans will be boycotting games - great prediction.
It's funny how you always manage to miss the controversial VAR incidents affecting my club, City though..

Considering you post on bluemoon regularly and post in the VAR thread more than most, one would think you'd brush up on City's televised games before coming on here preaching to everyone how wonderful VAR is..

You really are bizarre..!

Yet another VAR call went against us yesterday, lucky it didn't affect the result this time..

Im not talking about last night, I'm talking about when we was lucky to keep 11 on the field and couldnt really grumble if he'd been sent off, was it in the Burnley game?
I'm not talking about last night either. When the arsenal player was sent off against us the media said it spoilt the game. 11 v 11 is a much better TV spectacle than 11 v 10. I am saying that is why Milner wasn't sent off, Sky wanted the end to end last 15 minutes to keep advertisers happy and I think sky do sway var.

Is that you dermot?

in first half we 3 goals first half and 2mins I think of added time. 1 goal second half in normal time but six substitutions. 1 VAR review in each half. so 1st half should have been about 2mins. second half about 4mins if 30 secs added on per incident. plus anytime wasting.
Not saying you are wrong about the time added on, but how many times have we seen the time added on to be correct this season?

They make it up as they go along.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.