VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
play acting and staying on the ground feigning injury goes on way more without VAR I’ve noticed
Yes, but celebrating a goal knowing it won’t be wiped out for some spurious shit 5 mins earlier “goes on way more without VAR Ive noticed”.
So much better watching it tonight knowing the decision was the decision. Like old days. Beautiful

Absolutely loved watching it tonight without VAR.

To be honest rather watch a good game with VAR , than a bad game without VAR, tonight at least from a City perpective was boring, if tonights match did have VAR, it wouldnt have made any difference., absolutely nothing for VAR to look at.

Is it a level playing field if some games are televised and some are not ?

what are they not showing us if we can't see it live ?!!!

either show every single match live or don't show any
If you ever watch MOTD they ALWAYS edit out all the contentious VAR moments unless it goes against certain teams (I'll leave you to work out who). It's like the BBC are on coverup duties for the PGMOL and the PL. The vast majority of armchair fans are generally oblivious to VAR's shortcomings.

To be honest rather watch a good game with VAR , than a bad game without VAR, tonight at least from a City perpective was boring, if tonights match did have VAR, it wouldnt have made any difference., absolutely nothing for VAR to look at.
Exactly. Get rid of it.

If you ever watch MOTD they ALWAYS edit out all the contentious VAR moments unless it goes against certain teams (I'll leave you to work out who). It's like the BBC are on coverup duties for the PGMOL and the PL. The vast majority of armchair fans are generally oblivious to VAR's shortcomings.
They didn't show Robertson erm landing on that guys face with his boot, not a single mention or clip, now that is weird, isn't it?

It’s fine if there’s no controversial decisions - attitude changes when there’s a clear offside goal or dive for a penalty etc
Nope, just loved watching it knowing any goals wouldn’t be subject to utter bollocks / he was 8mm offside/ it was the 9th “passage of play”. Absolutely brilliant and just like good old days. Loved it. So refreshing and utterly hilarious that the quarter final was played without it. Shows just how shite it is

Nope, just loved watching it knowing any goals wouldn’t be subject to utter bollocks / he was 8mm offside/ it was the 9th “passage of play”. Absolutely brilliant and just like good old days. Loved it. So refreshing and utterly hilarious that the quarter final was played without it. Shows just how shite it is

fair enough , there’s much of VAR I dislike also despite preferring to have it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.