VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
play acting and staying on the ground feigning injury goes on way more without VAR I’ve noticed

Can’t see any reason why the two would be connected.

Although it doesn’t help when your own centre forward is doing it at 2-0 down.

Can’t see any reason why the two would be connected.

Although it doesn’t help when your own centre forward is doing it at 2-0 down.

to be fair, only judging on last nights match, saints players down for ages faking injury - ref can't have a second look to see if there was nothing in it and he's play acting - so have to presume it could be serious.

to be fair, only judging on last nights match, saints players down for ages faking injury - ref can't have a second look to see if there was nothing in it and he's play acting - so have to presume it could be serious.

Can’t say I noticed any difference to any other Premier League game that we’re behind or level in. Although luckily for us it’s not that often we’re behind for 70 minutes in a game.

Going back through old ground here but personally, unless they’re clearly having a heart attack or some shit, I’d just leave them to it and carry on. They’d get up quick enough if they knew play wasn’t going to stop for them.

Can’t say I noticed any difference to any other Premier League game that we’re behind or level in. Although luckily for us it’s not that often we’re behind for 70 minutes in a game.

Going back through old ground here but personally, unless they’re clearly having a heart attack or some shit, I’d just leave them to it and carry on. They’d get up quick enough if they knew play wasn’t going to stop for them.

they only have to hold there head and no ref can allow play to carry on for long

they only have to hold there head and no ref can allow play to carry on for long

I’m probably being incredibly naive but I’d like to think that managers would tell players that faking head injuries is one step too far as far as gamesmanship goes.

I’m probably being incredibly naive but I’d like to think that managers would tell players that faking head injuries is one step too far as far as gamesmanship goes.

deffo naive, teams will do whatever they can to disrupt and kill time

our home game v Brentford was one of the worst I've seen an opposition do - it worked though, they tottally killed the game, silenced the crowd and won

Buendia for Villa onside by about 2 yards ! And the lino flagged offside

Thankfully VAR in place to allow the goal.

No for me because they're just going to let us hear the successes and not the failures. I mean the real failures, you know, where they just are not clear on the rules, confusion.

The one from the lfc game the other day, Salah's goal. They're never going to share that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.