VAR (PL introduction 2019)

it's unbelievable how bent these cnuts are plus UEFA who don't want it.
It may not be perfect but at least it will eliminate a number of errors, which can't be a bad thing. To not even introduce it for OFFSIDES is ridiculous. Oh guess what, who got fucked over by the UEFA ref for THREE offside decisions. Surprise surprise.

I know uefa is bent, I cant believe that epl clubs voted against it. I mean whats it gonna take, a club to get relegated from a poor refereeing decisions for everyone to get on board, ridiculous.

I know uefa is bent, I cant believe that epl clubs voted against it. I mean whats it gonna take, a club to get relegated from a poor refereeing decisions for everyone to get on board, ridiculous.

Out of the top six, what are the current stats for clubs getting shafted by wrong shitty decisions? My ERO talks often about the Big Clubs getting the decisions, but of the so-called 'Big Clubs' we've had a wretched season with calls! We don't just get mugged over once a game, it's two or three times in some games!

To be fair VAR has been shit
They just need to spend another year trialling it and get it right

United would say no after the mata incident with the lines on the pitch

Also next year they will be moaning about it when decisions go the other way

The way it’s been introduced it wouldn’t have helped us in the last week as they would still fuck it up!!!

Sadly I won't be re-newing mine and my lads season cards.
These bent bastards know the outcome before I'm out of bed.
Enough is enough.

No surprise to read that Utd helped to block the introduction of VAR lol.

And is why there is so much resistance from PIGMOL and the FA.

Both of them don't want to lose the ability to affect the games to favour certain situations.

Absolutely this and it's why certain clubs helped to block its introduction, namely utd.

Well if they want to fine tune it and train referees can just see why but if hey don’t use it in the 19/20 season it’s pretty blatant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.