VAR (PL introduction 2019)

Football is one huge gravy train for the obsequious men who run the game at FA/UEFA/FIFA level, they will do all they can to cling on to what they have, they are parasites.

They do not in any shape or form want City in what they consider within their ‘elite’.

Sooner or later City will have to take them on in some form, whether that is through the legal system or by other means remains to be seen.

We need to Bug Gill and Riley

Completely agree. It's desperately needed but nearly every time it's taken way too long and has affected the flow / excitement of the game. How much of this is down to the users (pigmol) deliberately sabotaging it is another matter.
Which doesn’t need to happen, the way it has been trialled is amateurish to say the least

They fucked it up on purpose from start to end and now the Prem, Refs, Sky, BT etc have what they wanted no VAR

Just seen a Mainze game in Germany. Var official took so long to tell the ref to look at an incident he had already blown for half time and had to get the teams back on the pitch for a penalty. Was a poor call also as not an obvious error and was very harsh

Just seen a Mainze game in Germany. Var official took so long to tell the ref to look at an incident he had already blown for half time and had to get the teams back on the pitch for a penalty. Was a poor call also as not an obvious error and was very harsh
I've got Mainz in my bet, wondered what had gone on. seen it was 0-0 at half time, then checked Hammers score and seen Mainz are winning 1-0 and it's still half time.

Around page 35 of this thread there's a swell of support for var. This coincides with the chumps league scouse loss and Sanes 'offside' goal.
Fast forward to the day after we battered spurs with the help of a very dodgy penalty and things have quietened down considerably (apart from the tin foil hat brigade). I wonder why ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.