VAR (PL introduction 2019)

Give me correct decisions and a slightly slowed down game over a string of bad decisions (for or against) every time.

No other sport is as influenced as heavily by poor officiating. For many it's because they've taken the steps to make it that way. You and many others may disagree, but I hardly feel crap refereeing is what makes the game special.
fair enough but it wont be populer

I watched the old FA Cup Final from 1970 (Chelsea vs Leeds) the other night, and at the first back-pass to the keeper I thought: "WTF are you doing"?

The first televised match after keepers had to use feet was a City game and the City keeper (was it Weaver) picked up a back pass and got away with it.

Without sounding too scornful about this, anyone who watches the recent failings on VAR and blames it on the system is a backwards thinking tool. If people can't see that what's not working is the continued incompetence of referees then they need their heads checking.

Spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.