Vardy injured?

Kane, Rashford and now Vardy all out long term potentially. Just shows Pep is completely right with the amount of games and injuries. It's getting ridiculous now in this country, we have to start protecting the players. I know they get paid a fucking fortune but that doesn't mean you can treat them like modern day slaves.
Needs bumping this.

That front 3 at the scousers are proving they could play 2 games a week and still be fit as fck.

CU7TNE3WUAA5tUC.jpg
Like him or loathe him, yer've gotta give him credit for those goals. I think he might be eating out of the same nosebag as Hercules.

Like him or loathe him, yer've gotta give him credit for those goals. I think he might be eating out of the same nosebag as Hercules.
I may be alone in this opinion, but I thought Southgate would have been wise to bring him in against Croatia during the last World Cup. Kane wasn't being effective and seemed downright selfish. Vardy's pace and grit could have changed the match. The lad can score goals, the team wouldn't have lost anything from that standpoint.

Kane, Rashford and now Vardy all out long term potentially. Just shows Pep is completely right with the amount of games and injuries. It's getting ridiculous now in this country, we have to start protecting the players. I know they get paid a fucking fortune but that doesn't mean you can treat them like modern day slaves.
Look at that last sentence and give you're head a shake. Slaves they are not. Modern day slaves are banging out knock out gear 24/7 or sucking cock for a £5 or worse.
I agree we play to many games , that's due to European games end of.

I recently discovered he had the highest chance conversion rate of the last decade(23.4%), quite impressive considering he scored just shy of 100(97).
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50685505
Player-Conversion-Rates-2010-2020.gif

Notice how, somehow they put Salah above Aguero despite Aguero's percentage being higher? Stuff like this happens so often, you have to wonder if people are sad enough to do it deliberately.

Look at that last sentence and give you're head a shake. Slaves they are not. Modern day slaves are banging out knock out gear 24/7 or sucking cock for a £5 or worse.
I agree we play to many games , that's due to European games end of.
Hahahaha shut the fuck up, it clearly wasn't meant literally was it. You fucking plonker Rodney.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.