Vardy injured?

It's a cool £50 million to buy him back ....!

According to ESPN there was a £50million buy back clause which would indicate (if true) how much we thought of him 3 years ago. That said, buy back clauses are usually (I think) time limited so I'd suspect it's moot now.

I thought it was £25 million.

Why are we talking about the buyback clause, is he starting to make good on that potential and look the business?

I thought it was £25 million.

I'm just going off ESPN from that time, we sold him for £24 million I think so I can't see it being £25 million.

Why are we talking about the buyback clause, is he starting to make good on that potential and look the business?

The Leicester fan on here (whose name I forget) was asking. He's certainly seems to have stepped up although I've not seen much of him lately myself.

I'm just going off ESPN from that time, we sold him for £24 million I think so I can't see it being £25 million.
Yeah, you’re probably right. I had the figure of £15 million as the amount we received for Nacho from Leicester, but if it was £24m, there is no way that the buy-back is £25m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.