vegas

Yes I've been out there a bunch of times for business and pleasure, although it isn't really my cup of tea.

Mandalay is very nice.

If you like wall-to-wall slot machines you'll be in your element (they are even in the airport). Still, great places to eat and shop, and Ceasars parade is something else.

Typical OTT American glitz.

Enjoy yourself!

i went a few years back,one thing you need to do is lose weight because the buffets in the hotels are amazing , great food at the cheapest prices and enough choice for anyone
dont forget the grand canyon for a day trip too

dw7 said:
smeeagain said:
i went a few years back,one thing you need to do is lose weight because the buffets in the hotels are amazing , great food at the cheapest prices and enough choice for anyone
dont forget the grand canyon for a day trip too

how far away is the grand canyon

It's a day trip. Lots of jeep safari companies do it. Interesting to see the desert too.
We have stayed in the Bellagio, which was great and the MGM Grande, not so great. Hotels are relatively cheap in Vegas because they want you gambling on their property.

The Bellagio does cost a bit more, but if I went back again that's where I'd stay.

My sister stayed at Mandalay Bay last year and she thought it was great - nice pool. It's a bit off the main strip though.

You can get day passes for the buses, which are a good way to look around in the daytime - it's too hot to walk far.

Not to be missed - top of the stratosphere, the big shot ride. Totally unreal.

mad place.
Had a great cou[ple of days there a few years ago. Go down the old strip for weed and a close-up look at American gang culture.
Hire a car and drive to Hoover and the Canyon
Can't remeber where we stayed but the room and bed were massive and cost next to nowt.

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4ez0UjPW4JA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4ez0UjPW4JA</a>

I love Vegas been a few time did new year there once and nearly got crushed on the strip everybody out on the street for the fireworks displays off the tops of all the hotels

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.