Venus Manchester Club

Stevies Bald Head!

Closed it's doors for good today.

A real shame for those who were regulars. A great vibe that had stood the test of time for many years. If you loved your house, there was no better place to roll on down to at 3AM. Top crowd for all ages.

Gutted to hear that.

Was always a very friendly and great night out.

I lost about 8 years of my life in that place.

used to work in South many years ago, and V was a post-work tipple venue. ah, what it was like to be young.

used to work in South many years ago, and V was a post-work tipple venue. ah, what it was like to be young.
Only been in South once , was totally bladdered but loved it in there. Clint played some great stuff

The best club in Manchester bar none.

Met so many good mates in there, had so many top nights, going through all the way till 7am.

I'm glad I was there NYE to see it out. I have a sneaking suspicion it will reopen in a few months but we'll see.

I used to be a resident DJ at the old Club V and the one that's just closed although only played there 5 times in the past year, absolutely gutted it's gone, been a huge part of my life for the past 15 years or so, wounded.

The best club in Manchester bar none.

Met so many good mates in there, had so many top nights, going through all the way till 7am.

I'm glad I was there NYE to see it out. I have a sneaking suspicion it will reopen in a few months but we'll see.

It won't be unfortunately mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.