Vested and Prejudicial Interests on Football Governing Bodies?

He looks a smarmy cnut,i enjoyed knowing he was at Wembley when we beat Watford 6-0 and when we went up to pick the trophy up I’m sure he enjoyed it as well..

OP I think you need to be clearer in your post as to who you may mean. I cannot think of anyone who would be in several positions and still with a top club. A mid table one on the slide maybe but ….. Anyway, if it were true I am sure the media would be all over it, calling it out for the problems it would cause just like the did over the wages cap and FFP.

OP I think you need to be clearer in your post as to who you may mean. I cannot think of anyone who would be in several positions and still with a top club. A mid table one on the slide maybe but ….. Anyway, if it were true I am sure the media would be all over it, calling it out for the problems it would cause just like the did over the wages cap and FFP.

I am simply raising the principle of `serving` on the main football governing bodies where influence is wielded and rules and regulations are made, whilst at the same time being, in effect, part of a body, organisation or football club, that could well benefit from what may appear to be the outcome of a vested and prejudicial interest or, conversely, may disadvantage say, for example, a commercial or football competitor.

There may or may not be an example of this. Any enlightenment of this matter and the implications are probably worthy of wider debate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.